Clingy

Taehyung laid on the couch while he watched tv. He didn't want to fall asleep on the couch, but it was just to comfortable not too.

~*~

Taehyung felt his eyes open slowly as he heard loud whispering and giggling. "Mmm quiet." He whispered and he heard a gasp.

"Well that's not very nice taetae." He heard a voice say and he grumbled.

"I just fall aslweep." He whined and they laughed.

"Honey, you've been sleeping for 4 hours, now come on, it's 7:00 let's eat something." Jimin said while Jungkook picked taehyung up from the couch.

He immediately clung onto him and exhaled, feeling relaxed. "We got some pizza delivered." Jungkook said and taehyung giggled happily.

After a little bit they ate the pizza and took him to their bedroom. Taehyung was laid on the bed and he whined while making grabby hands at them.

"Aww baby your so clingy tonight." Jimin cooed and taehyung giggled.

Jungkook quickly laid down next to him and taehyung lightly gripped his blue hair, being very obsessed with it at the moment.

Jimin pouted and laid next to them. "Don't forget me." He whined and taehyung giggled.

"Love you Jiminieeee." Taehyung cooed and they laughed.

"Cuddle me!" He whined and they got closer to him.

"We're trying bubba." They chuckled and he snuggled into them.

Jungkook suddenly got up and taehyung whined. "I'm sorry bub, I gotta edit some lyrics for joonie hyung." He said and jimin cuddled into taehyung.

Jungkook chuckled and sat in his chair with headphones on. Jimin soon fell asleep and started to snore, making taehyung get out of his tight grasp and waddle over to jungkook.

"Dada, can I cuddle with you." He asked and Jungkook looked over.

"Of course tae, come here." He said and pulled him into his lap. Taehyung cuddled into him and felt his eyes flutter.

"Wuv you dada." He mumbled and Jungkook smiled.

"Love you baby."

Not proofread
327 words

AHHHHH I lowkey hate this 🤭🤭

I'm sorry I got lost in the time and didn't see what time or day it was and ummm yeah I'm sorry