No-no word

Taehyung giggled as he came running into the living room where Jungkook and jimin were watching tv.

"No running in the house Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled as his attention was still on the tv.

"Don't cawe!" He screamed back while running into the kitchen and jungkook just shrugged.

That was, until they heard a huge thud followed by a loud cry.

Jimin stood up quickly and dashed into the kitchen. (Dashi run run run)

"Tae baby are you okay?" He asked and ran into the kitchen, where he found the sobbing little on the ground.

"Huwt bottom oppa!" Taehyung sobbed out and jimin cooed, picking the boy up.

"It's okay baby, your a strong boy." He said and Taehyung sniffled.

"M' strwong boy." He said back while Jimin walked back to the living room, setting him next to jungkook and then sitting on the other side of him.

"Daddy." Taehyung said but Jungkook didn't look away from the tv. He frowned and poked his cheek.

"Dada." He said again and whined when jungkook just hummed.

"Daddy wisten to me right now!" He said, trying to sound as stern as he possibly can.

"What is it baby." Jungkook asked and chuckled as he turned to see a frowning Taehyung.

"Daddy not paying attention to me." He whined and jungkook pulled him into his lap.

"I'm sorry bubba, what did you need?" He asked and taehyung giggled.

"Nothing." He said and jumped out of his lap and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Okay then." Jungkook said and taehyung sat on the ground while playing with his toys.

"Babe I swear, this show is literal sh*t." Jimin said and Jungkook laughed.

"Sh*t?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook and Jimin looked at him with wide eyes.

"No baby, don't say that, that's a bad word." Jimin said, panicked.

Taehyung giggled. "Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!" He sang and stopped laughing when he looked at their faces.

"We told you not to say that, only me and oppa can." Jungkook spoke sternly and taehyung felt his bottom lip quiver.

"T-taetae sowwy, no punishy pwease!" He begged and stood up, running towards them and sitting on jimin's lap.

Jungkook looked at him and shrugged. Jimin sighed and ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

"Fine no punishment this time but next time your not off the hook, okay?" He asked and taehyung happily nodded, kissing Jungkook and jimin's cheeks and then running back to his room.

They both looked at each other with a confused expression and turned back to Taehyung who ran into the room again.

He squealed and held up what he was holding behind his back.

"Let's pway pwincess now!" He screamed and jimin giggled while Jungkook groaned.

Last time they played princess, Jimin and taehyung made Jungkook wear a Cinderella dress, and the high heels.

Taehyung laughed at his face and tiptoed over to him.

Jungkook looked up at him with pleading eyes, almost as if he was begging for mercy.

Taehyung held up a rapunzel dress and some purple high heels.

And sadly, a blonde wig.

Jimin couldn't help but burst into laughter and taehyung joined him.

And that's what they did the rest of the day, Taehyung was wearing a Snow White dress and jimin was one of the dwarves.

And as we knew, Jungkook was rapunzel. In a blonde wig.

Proofread
564 words

Just imagine Jungkook in a dress with a blonde wig and wearing high heels 😂.

I hope it wasn't too short again. I've been really stressed and I have school in 4 days 😬. That's not gonna end well. I'm actually not doing online school. I'm going but then Wednesday's we have online because they're gonna do a 'deep cleaning' or whatever.