Store tantrum

"Taetae, come on! We're leaving without you!" Jimin screamed for the boy who was still getting ready.

"I'm coming oppa!" He screamed back and ran down while shoving his pacifier in his mouth.

Jungkook and jimin both didn't care if he went out in public little, but they were still famous idols so they needed to be careful about that.

Jungkook chuckled and lifted the little up. "Let's get you in your car seat, alright?" He asked and taehyung nodded.

"Yesh sir." He mumbled and set his head on his chest.

                                         ~*~

Taehyung squealed when he saw that they were parking in the parking lot of the store.

"W-we hewe! I gonna get a stuffy!" He yelled and jimin chuckled.

"Yeah we'll see about that, baby." He said and held Taehyung's hand to the entrance while Jungkook held Taehyung's other hand.

When they walked in, Taehyung immediately saw all of the stuffed animals on the shelves.

He gasped, "Taetae wike that one dada!" He screeched and jungkook sighed.

"I'm sorry baby, but me and oppa can't get that for you, you already have too many stuffies." He said but taehyung frowned deeply.

"No. Taetae get it." Taehyung said stubbornly.

Jungkook glared at him and took his hand again. "Let's go get some yummy food and then we'll think about it." He said, lying because he knew they were gonna say no but they just can't get it, they are spoiling him to much.

Taehyung nodded. "Otay dada." He said and jimin ruffled his hair.

                                        ~*~

They finished getting the food they need, and some things for Taehyung but only plates and sippy cups.

They walked passed the stuffed animals again and taehyung gasped in remembrance.

"Oppa, taetae wan' dat stuffy!" He said and pulled on Jimin and jungkooks sleeves.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and he shook his head.

"We're sorry bubba, but you can't have it. You already have tata, shooky, cooky, and many more, right?" He asked and Taehyung's chin wobbled.

"No! W-wan' stuffy now!" He whined and jungkook shot Taehyung a warning glare.

"Taehyung, we are not doing this today, accept the fact that you can't have it." He said sternly and Taehyung sobbed loudly.

"Taetae wan' it!" Taehyung shouted while stomping his feet on the ground.

Jungkook's eyes darkened and jimin gulped. "Kookie, calm down it's okay." He whispered and jungkook shook his head, picking the sobbing boy up.

"I will handle this by myself, please go pay for the groceries, and be careful for ugly old perverts!" He screamed out to jimin who nodded and went to the check out.

Taehyung sobbed even louder when he saw they were walking back to the car. Jungkook turned the car on and put Taehyung in the back, him following straight after. Taehyung hiccuped and rubbed his eyes.

"Do you know why your getting spankies?" Jungkook asked and taehyung nodded slowly.

"T-taetae was bewy bad boy." (Oh my god, he's a really bad boy he's a really bad boy.) He said and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah, and why were you a really bad boy?" He asked again and Taehyung sobbed.

"Taetae just wanted stuffy, he sowwy." He whispered and jungkook pulled him into his lap, pulling his pants and underwear down. (😏 I'm just kidding I swear-)

"Your gonna get 10 spankings, is that clear?" Jungkook asked sternly and taehyung nodded sadly.

Jungkook nodded and started his spankings.

*oook let's have a time skip right here because I'm to soft for this 😢*

"D-daddy owie." Taehyung whimpered and jungkook pulled him up and into his chest.

"I know baby, I know." He whispered and Taehyung just chanted a million apologies, him of course accepting them.

"Baby, it's okay. I promise." He chuckled and taehyung hugged him closer.

Just at that moment, Jimin came and opened the back to put groceries in it.

"Sooo, how did it go. How did baby taetae do?" He asked and Jungkook chuckled, showing the sleeping boy in his arms.

"He took his spankings like a good boy. We need to get him to bed for his nap." He whispered and jimin nodded.

Jungkook set Taehyung in his car seat and went into the passenger seat because Jimin begged him to drive for once.

They drove and they soon got home. Taehyung was still sound asleep and he probably wasn't gonna wake up anytime soon.

Jimin chuckled and took the boy inside and into their shared bedroom.

He left Jungkook to put all of the groceries away because he was so nice to leave him to the heavy bags of food. (🥰 so nice)

He set the sleeping boy in his crib and turned on his little music box.

He kissed his forehead and turned the lights off, going out of the room to help Jungkook.

Proofread
802 words (short, I know 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Well.. yeah 😁