Anger

Taehyung huffed when he messed up in uno again. "Are you kidding me?! I can't even play this stupid game right!" He screamed and threw his cards.

The other members furrowed their eyebrows and shook him off a little.

They don't know why he was acting like that. Even if he was sucking at it, he wouldn't throw his cards and fume with anger.

He's been acting like that with everything now a days. When he accidentally hit his toe on the wall gently, he got so mad that he smacked the wall really hard and hurt his hand. (Lmao me)

So now it was uno. Jungkook hummed in thought and put down a plus four. Taehyung stared at it in shock and looked at Jungkook with the angriest look you could ever get.

"Oops?" He said a little unsure and taehyung took the stack and tossed them.

The members groaned and laid back in their seats.

"Taehyung chill out it's just a game." Yoongi said unamused.

Taehyung pouted with teary eyes and started balling, plopping himself on the ground.

"No wike it! Make taetae upset!" He screamed and his caregivers immediately stood up and comforted the crying boy.

"Well baby, you could've told us you didn't like it, we wouldn't have played it." Jimin said softly and taehyung sadly shook his head.

"No, don't wan' disappoint hyungies." He whispered and they all cooed.

"You could never disappoint us, biscuit." Hoseok said and Taehyung shrugged.

"M' know." He said and jungkook picked him up and kissed his forehead.

"Baby, do you want to go to your special room?" He asked and taehyung nodded with a sniffle.

Jungkook nodded and waved to the hyungs, saying goodnight and going to the room.

He opened the door to be welcomed by the calming scent of vanilla.

He smiled gently and placed the boy on the ground. Taehyung ran to the bed and laid down.

Jimin walked in right at the same time he laid down and stretched his arms out.

"Well, how does baby want to start?" He asked and taehyung looked at his shelf.

"Wan' teeth toy pwease." He asked and Jungkook nodded, grabbing the teether ring and giving it to the boy.

"What next?" Jimin asked and taehyung pointed to the putty that helped him take his mind off of his anger.

He nodded and handed him the putty.

"Tanks oppa." He mumbled and chewed on the toy.

"Daddy and oppa read stowy?" He asked and they nodded, thinking of a story.

"How about Goldilocks and the three bears?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"You can tell it." He said and jimin nodded.

~*~

"And Goldie never returned to the bears house ever again." Jimin finished and taehyung clapped with a giggle while tiredly chewing on his teether toy.

"Is it time to go to sleep?" Jungkook asked with a yawn and jimin nodded.

"Yep, taetae looks tired and we definitely are too." He said and they plopped onto the bed with him.

"Night night daddy and oppa." Taehyung said sleepily and handed Jimin the putty, who then put it away.

"Are you keeping your teether?" Jungkook asked and taehyung nodded.

"Mkay baby, goodnight, love you." He said and taehyung kissed his cheek.

"Ni ni." Taehyung whispered and kissed jimin's cheek too.

"Wub chu." He said and jimin chuckled.

"Love you baby."

562 words
Not proofread

Wow this really sucked 🤡