social bash day 1

i walk down stairs to vic standing outside my house looking upset. i feel anger about to slam the door.

but just before i do she stops me. "wait." she says. i turn to see celia trailing down stairs. "what vic" i say angrily.

"what could you possibly say to fix all the shit you've done. from every time i posted a bikini pic on instagram texting me i was fat and ugly to when i wore makeup and told me it wouldn't fix anything and made me self conscious SO WHAT THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY TO FIX THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE!?? WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" i yell at her and i don't regret it.

vic starts to cry. "really bitch YOURE crying." "pathetic." i slammed the door i dropped to the floor crying and celia runs over to me.

"it's okay y/n i'm proud of you." she says as she hugs me. we go up stairs and grab our suitcases and wait for mattia and kai .

MATTIA & KAI'S POV-

"bro just ask her out already!!" kairi says to mattia loading all the bags in the car. " patients, it's only been 3 months and you know how this usually works out for me and y/n."

"okay so she really loves you asshole and jenna didn't y/n has liked you FOREVER!!" kairi says shutting the trunk as his gets in the passenger seat.

"soon okay." mattia says buckling his seat bealt and driving to y/n's house.

BACK TO Y/N

i stopped crying now and me and celia grabbed our bags as we saw mattia's dad's mini van he let us borrow pulls up.

kairi gets out and hugs me and celia and helps us out our bags out of the car and pick up ale and katie and go to the airport.

we meet alvaro and roshaun who got dropped off by their uber and robert finally came after his mom waves us goodbye. the walk to baggage check.

we give our bags to the workers who get them to where they need to be.

we claim our ticket and wait by doing tiktoks until our flight got called. we rush to the plain with our carry on's and find seats.

me and mattia sat together behind katie and alejandro who were knocked out because it was so early. celia and kairi were watching a movie across from us. and the other three boys were sleeping behind us.

i lay my head on mattias head and rest my eyes for a while. social bash here we come!!

imnoty/n

(pretend it's you n mattia) playlist mattia 😍😍liked by: impego and 20887 othersimnoty/n: shit ion even post on here anymore but see y'all at social bash 🧍‍♀️

liked by: impego and 20887 others
imnoty/n: shit ion even post on here anymore but see y'all at social bash 🧍‍♀️

view all 200 comments

once we landed we got a rental car a drove to the hotel. me katie and celia share a room while mattia,kairi and robert and roshaun,alvaro and ale each have 3 in each room as well.

we changed into better outfits and got settled in our rooms. and then we walk to a restaurant to eat

y/noffical

👤-@ mattiapolibioliked by 5,990,674 people y/noffical: social bash we here😌

👤-@ mattiapolibio
liked by 5,990,674 people
y/noffical: social bash we here😌

user: mattia🥵
user:so hot
hailey.kae:COME SEE ME AND AYIANA
y/noffical^OKAYYY
mattiapolibio:your smile 🥰
y/noffical^yours
celiabraud:BAE ASF
y/noffical:hi pretty girl
alejandrosario:tuff
nessabarrett:eekkk
y/noffical:i get to see ness n josh!!!!
joshrichards:yes i get to see my buds
roshaun_diah:❤️❤️
alvaromero:mhm
robertgeorges:photo credits??
^y/noffical: photo creds-rob 🙄

once we got to the restaurant we sat down at a table and each ordered drinks and appetizers. "are y'all excited to meet everyone?" roshaun says taking a bit of his food.

"yea i missed a lot of other people we met last time" i nod . we all talk and the plan and what we're going to do. "what are you doing here vic?" katie says making our heads turn around.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 🤗-

hey y'all i'm BACK BITCHESSSS I MISSED YOU SORRY ITS SHORT !!! but i just wanted a to post and finish this story. i was considering of making another story so give me a love interest, a tiktok/influencer for a y/n character, and ppl you want in the new story bc i have no clue. pls actually comment i'll literally use it bc i want y'all to enjoy it.

btw i don't hate vic whatsoever i actually love her it's just for the story i just wanted to put that out there bc of all the vic slander.

they're jus so 🤌🏽🤌🏽

oh yeaaa celia got her main tiktok acc back 😩

n e ways gotta blast bye luv y'all <33