who tried it?

vallyk,his dumb ass really added me to this group chat with derek and mike ugh.

the boys and y/n

y/n:ugh😐
derek🤠:hi y/n
y/n: what 🙄
mike :) :we just wanna talk
y/n: so talk!!
vallyk🤢🖕🏽:are you dating mattia?
y/n:why?
vallyk🤢🖕🏽:bc you guys act like it
y/n: first of all it's not your business and second i'm with him right now do you want me to add him?
derek🤠:no...
y/n:okay then i'm leaving this group chat don't text me anymore.

you put your phone down and roll your eyes. your heavy sigh causes attention from kairi and mattia. "what's wrong y/n?" mattia says. "yeah you okay?" said kairi "vallyk added me to this group chat with his friends and ask me if i was dating mattia." "omfg added us to the group chat i'm so done with him" mattia says irritated

the boys and y/n

*y/n added dinosaur 🦖💕 and favorite olaf⛄️😝*
dinosaur 🦖💕:so since y'all mf wanna add y/n to a group chat and bother her we told her to add us. first of all we ARE NOT DATING! second if were its NOT YOUR BUSINESS VALLYK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON HER WITH VIC NOT ONLY RUINING A FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN THEM BUT ALSO A RELATIONSHIP WITH VIC AND ALE AND YOU AND Y/N SO CAN YOU REALLY STFU,MOVE ON AND LEAVE US ALONE!
vallyk🤢🖕🏽:i didn't know you where that bothered?
favorite olaf ⛄️😝:well they were
derek🤠:kairi do we really need to expose you?
favorite olaf⛄️😝: with what?
derek🤠: you like celia braud
y/n:DEREK LEAVE HIM ALONE GOD DAMN UGLY ASS LIGHT SKIN!
favorite olaf⛄️😝:i don't even like her anymore
y/n:don't explain yourself kai
dinosaur🦖💕: just you guys stay away from us.

you guys blocked them and went back to watching the movies. when the movie was over roshaun finally woke up and ate snacks. you look at kairi remembering he was going to tell you something. " hey kai wanna tell me now" you say.he looks at me and nods.we walked outside and sat on the stairs outside.
"who do you like?" i say asking him. he looks up at me getting red and looks around shyly then he just well... said it "I LOVE YOU Y/N I LOVE YOU". oh wow i wasn't expecting THAT like i never really thought of him like that he was always my favorite (don't tell they other boys) but i kinda had feelings for mattia. idk it was a lot to think about. "i love you too kairi" i say smiling. he smiles back at me ugh this is KILLING ME! "but i don't know if we can work out" . as i said that he looks and me and looked back down at his feet. "it's okay, maybe one day".i smile giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek " i love you so much" . we smile and go back inside. at this point everyone was bored so i suggest we go on a late night walk because that's what our friend group always does. we put on our shoes on and walked outside and i locked the door. we walked around and i jumped on roshauns back and he started spinning and fell. we fell on the grass and started laughing.we took some pictures also they weren't good enough to post though. this walk helped clear my mind off vallyk and kairi confessing he liked me ugh no no no i can't stop thinking about it now!

FAST FOWARD A WEEK LATER

so basically school has started again ugh i hate it sm but i finally hit 2 mil on tiktok we celebrated. kairi's feelings haven't changed but we made it not so awkward. vallyk and his friends left me alone finally. but right now i'm at lunch with everyone and me,kairi and mattia are talking about our project. we decided to have start at kairi's house and go there after school. katie was sick today so i hung out with vic bc taylor had to go to a different class that hour. it was like old times before the incident with vallyk happend . i mean whatever i still love vic she proved her self as a good person and she changed. but i don't know if i can trust her the same.

BACK STORY
(me and vic used to be best friends before katie moved to our school but when i was dating vallyk at a party they didn't know i was there so they made out. and broke me and ales heart. the whole group dropped her but eventually i realized that she was drunk and me and vallyk had been in a argument so he got back at me. and took the opportunity to cheat on me)

once school ended me and kai walked to his house. and was greeted by his mom

kairi's mom: hi y/n
y/n: hi misses cosentino
kairi's mom: would you like to stay for dinner?
y/n:ofc
kairi: okay mom me and y/n are gonna start the project! oh and mattia is coming too
kairi's mom: okay have fun you two

me and kairi started half of the project because mattia was at work and texted me saying he would be off soon. you guys took a break and took some pic for your spam accounts  

@imnoty/n posted!

(tagged:kairicosentino) your celia btwliked by:alvaromero and 3,903 others

liked by:alvaromero and 3,903 others

comments:
alvaromero my short buddies 🙃
^reply ily🥺
mattiapolibio both of my sexc ships😎
^reply ugly🖕🏽
nj_simps i like this new ship
celiabraud y/n is pretty 😳
^reply you too😃👍🏽
viccmarquess 🥺
vickietheeggstan are you friends with vic?
^reply yes ma'am or sir
kairicosentino i love you hoe❤️
^reply love you hoe🥰
hater ew
^reply stfu😘
user cuties
robertgeorges no invite 😡
^reply oh well

A/N
hi guys sorry it's taking me a while to update up school is so annoying 😡 and i'm working on my second story and i'm trying my best to not rush things but i already did😗✌🏽 anyways yeah i hope y'all enjoy ik my reads might go down bc some ppl are starting to hate the nj boys but it's hard to just easily hate them for me but yeah enjoy this😾