Furt

"Hey can I talk to you for a sec." Sam says

"Sure I guess?" He takes my hand and leads me to an empty classroom where we first did our duet. "As long as your not gonna do anything like you tried the last time" I get a laugh from the shaggy blonde.

"I love you Rachel Berry."

"Whoa what?" I say with a chuckle in my throat.

Next thing I know, he gets on his knee.

"Oh my god, you're not." I put my hand over my mouth. "We're freaking in the 11th grade Sam, stop embarrassing yourself." I say nervously and looked down at him.

"It's a promise ring. I promise to love you forever, until I get you a real ring, and we can get married and-" I cut him off.

"Sam I can't. I'm sorry. I am just confused, I barley even know my rights from my lefts honestly. I can't be engaged to be engaged to you." I run away from my problem, Sam. I guess this is a breakup now that I think about it.

I finally found another empty classroom. One that has a model planets swinging from the ceiling. I take a minute to just look and remember how we're just specs in a moment in time. Crazy.

I hear a faint knock on the door. I stopped crying and croak a gentle "come in."

Of course, Finn walks into the dark room and immediately it lights up from his half smile.

"Are you okay?" He sits next to me on the table.

I nod in response but he moves closer to me and wraps his arm around me. It feels so natural just to lean into him. I can't help but cry into my friend's flannel. I feel Finn's warm hand wrap around the back of my head, as if he's protecting me from the rest of the world.

I looked up at him through my glossy eyes.

"What?" I give a small smile because he's staring at me.

"You're just so beautiful, Rachel." He stares at me more than almost in slow motion, he takes my chin and lifts it to reach his pink lips. Once my lips peck at his, it's like Disneyland threw up all around us. I feel like I'm in front of the magical castle and fireworks are going all around me, except the castle's mine and I'm the princess finally with my prince.

The sparks fly even after we break away. Like an explosion of fireworks around us. Just hot, powerful sparks.

"Wow." He says once we break apart.

"I have to go." I grab my things, trying not to overstay my welcome with another girl's boyfriend.

"You don't have to." He holds my hand trying to get me to stay.

"If Quinn walk in, I'd be screwed. "I'll text you later." I break away from the reinstated Quarterback. Hoping he just felt everything I felt.

Later In The Boy's Locker Room

Later In The Choir Room
"Oh my goodness Sam." I run up to him and puts an ice pack on his bruised up eye.

"It's alright I'm fine just a small black eye." Sam says

"You could of gotten hurt." I say puts the ice pack on his eye gently.

"What happened, Sam are you okay." Mr. Shue says walking in the choir room.