Chapter Sixteen

Two years later

"Caleb and Josh are dressed for today. Izzy is eating her breakfast and now we can get some alone time before the party starts."  Alec announced. Today are the twins birthdays they were turning one. Those boys were a handful. I loved them with all my heart though.

Izzy was such a great sister she watched out for the boys even so young. She looked just like her father. She has my light brown completion, curly hair, Alec's blue eyes and is already growing tall like him.  Our sons have Alec's blond brown hair, gray eyes and my nose. There cute as buttons.

"How about we have some fun before our guest arrive for the party." Alec wiggled his eye brows which made me laugh. When he took off his pants and shirt I was still as hungry for him as I was three years ago. He came over to me and undid my sub dress. He kissed me and took me to the bed...

After getting redressed and putting on make up I turned to Alec.

"Babe so I have an anouncement. Do you want me to tell you now or later?" He gave me a look then said 'later'. This was going to be good...

"Happy birthday dear Caleb and Josh, happy birthday too you." We all sang.

Liz and her wife were here, my brothers and their girlfriends, Harmony and of course the grandparents sang.

Two hours later all kids were asleep and adults were drinking wine. Harmony and I stuck to water and everyone else drank.

"Why aren't you two drinking, its a celebration for lasting another year with those boys." We all laughed. 

Harmony looked a little nervous while I was excited.

"Well I'm going to have another set of feet in the house soon so I can't drink." Everyone gasped. Alec smiled and put me on his lap. Then Alec's mom spoke up.

"Well hot danm slow down on those kids. Lord I just need some  from Harmony now. Speaking of which why aren't you drinking?" Harmony twisted in her seat and then drank her water. Seconds later she says 'I'm pregnant'.

To say everyone's jaw dropped was an understatement. Harmony wasn't even dating anyone. Looks like this was an accident. What was she going to do?

Kelly got up and hugged her. They whispered some things and nodded. Looks like the whole family was growing just a little bit bigger now.

*Thank you all for reading this book it is now done though.
*Comment