Chapter Fourteen

Harmony has been here for a month and I'm loving it. She makes sure my lunch is made and that I'm off my feet. Today we are supposed to be going to get pedicures. It's been a while since I've gotten my feet done. A lot has changed. I've quit my job and we got the baby room done and all of the house Is baby proofed.

I'm 7 months now and can't wear anything but sun dresses. I can't even see my feet, I have to just trust Alec or Harmony. They did give me mixed shoes once. People were staring at me, I didn't know why until a little girl said something. I almost cried and then they felt like assholes.

Wobbling down to Harmony's room I knocked on the door.

"Harmony are you ready yet? We're going to be late." I yelled through the door.

Harmony opened the door then hooked her arm with mine.

We eventually got to the Lexus. Harmony was driving while I relaxed in the passenger seat. The appointment was across town so it would be a while. It was starting to rain and when it rains people suck at driving.

"So I was thinking I would get a purple done on my feet. Do you know what you want?" I asked Harmony.

"Well I was thinking a blue or just a clear polish. Nothing special."

I was looking out the window one minute watching a dog run next to his owner when it happened.

I just heard a crash and then everything was a blur. Glass was broken and blood was all over the place. I felt numb and cold. Then darkness took over.

Harmony pov

I was driving to the appointment one minute and the next minute my head was slammed into the wheel. Glass was broken and air bags were deflating.

I heard screaming and then yelling all around me. I turned my head and tried to touch Kelly but my arm wouldent move. I couldent even form a word. 

People told me help was on the way and that everything would be okay.

From all the blood I saw I wasent so sure though.  I heard sirens and could see red and blue lights coming my way. One of my eyes were swollen shut and the other had a cut over the eye.

"Ma'me I'm going to help you now. I need you to stay very still while I get your neck brace on okay." I just hummed an okay to him. Then I was getting pulled out if the car onto a stretcher.

"Help my sister in law. She's 7 months pregnant just help her please." Then I started sobbing.

The paramedic told me they were getting to her now.

Then I was packed into the ambulance and off I was to the hospital.

Alec pov

I was walking to my next meeting when I say a heard of people come at me. I thought maybe there was a fire or something. The news I got next couldent even compare to a fire.

My assistant had my keys and brief cade with her.

"Sir there is an emergency and I need you to come with me. It's your sister and fiancée.  There's been an accident."  What!

I would have been rooted to the ground if Jamie didn't drag me into the elevator. When we got to my car I knew I wasent in any shape to drive so she drove.

"What happened?" I whispered

"I don't know all the details I just got a call telling me that there was an accident and who the patients were. Just stay positive everything will be okay." 

My mind was racing with thoughts. What happened? Are they okay,is the baby okay?  Looking out the window everything was a blur.

When we arrived at the hospital I jumped out and ran into the building.

"Harmony Reaves and my fiancée Kelly Steel were are they!" I said forcefully.

The nurse typed somethings into the computer then told me to wait in the waiting room. I would have strangled her I'd it wasent for Jamie taking my hand and guiding me back to the room.

It felt like I was there for centuries. I called family and let them in on what I knew which was nothing. They all told me they would be here as soon as possible. Liz was out of town but said she would be in later tonight.

"Mr . Reaves." A tall handsome doctor called me.

When I got up he sat me down.

"Okay I need to make this fast but I wanted to update you. Your sister has a broken arm and is banged up. I gave her some stiches over her eye and some pain meds. You can go see her. Your fiancée was hurt severally. The baby was in distress when she got here so we did an emergency sea-section. The baby is on the Pediatric floor. Kelly though is in a coma and she lost a lot of blood. She might have a concussion." He went on explaining some things that would be critical.

That's when I broke down. I needed everyone to be okay. I would give anything for that.

***Thank you all for readying and voting. Sorry I took so long to update.
***Comment on what you think :)