Chapter Ten

I woke to something jabbing me in my stomach. It didn't hurt but it was annoying. When I opened my eyes I saw Kelly trying not to laugh. Looks like our daughter is awake.

"I'm sorry but she has been awake for over an hour now and you looked peaceful. If I had to feel her so did you." Kelly laughed and patted her belly.

I sat up the laid my hands on her belly.

"What should we name her?" I personally had a few names but I wonder if Kelly had any.

"I don't know any do you?"

"Well I like the name, Amber, or Izzy." She looked at me and then nodded her head.

"I like Izzy. It's simple. Baby Izzy."

Then she kicked our hands.

Kelly got dressed and went onto the deck and waited for our breakfast to arrive. It was coming by a boat and she wanted to see it come. I got dressed in some cargo shorts and just went outside with her. I lifted her feet onto my lap and inspected them. Making sure they weren't swelling already. They looked good. The breakfast came and we got a box full of fruit and a plater of eggs,waffles,and a jug of orange juice.

I swear Kelly ate most of the food. Mostly the eggs and waffles. I guess my girls were hungry. By the time Izzy came she would be a chunky monster.

After breakfast I got Kelly into a bathing suit. It took almost an hour because I was fighting her on it. She said she was to fat but I thought she was wonderful. Pregnancy agrees with her. I got into my swim trunks and then we got into the water. The fish swam by us and Kelly was amazed.

The water was so clear you could see all the fish swimming by us.

We got out of the water an hour later. I was feeling worn out so I could only imagine what Kelly was feeling. Apparently she was hungry. She took a shower while I made an early lunch for her. When she got done I was just setting the food out. It was a chicken panini, with tomatoes and asparagus in it. I went to take a quick shower.

When I got out I nearly pissed my pants laughing. I was trying to be so quiet. Kelly was sleeping with half of the panini in her mouth. I ran to get my phone and took a few pictures. When I pulled myself together I went to put her to bed.

I set her down on the bed and then layed with her. I needed a nap.

The first week went by fast. It was relaxing. Now we were on our last few days left. Today I wanted to go into town and go shopping for some sun dresses with Kelly. She loved wearing them because it gave her belly room. I went to get my hat when I heard her scream.

"OMG OMG AHHHHH. ALEC, ALEC' ALEC!!!!" Holy shit she had some lungs. Was she going into labor?

I ran to the room to find her on the bed with her dress next to her.

"WHAT,WHATS WRONG DO I NEED TO CALL SOMEONE?" I was really confused when she started laughing. Was I being pranked!

"Come look at what Izzy is doing. Just watch my stomach." I watched for about a minute,saw nothing then saw either a hand or foot press against her skin and slide.

"Holy shit ouch does it hurt?"

She shook her head and laughed.

I helped her get dressed and poor her sandals on. Last time I let her put her own shoes on they didn't match.

We got to vendors on the street and picked out some light breezy dresses. Then went to eat for Kelly then back out shopping again.

We took a rest an hour later at a park. I massaged her feet and just let the sound surround us.

"You know if you wanted to quit your job and rub feet for a living I wouldn't mind." I just smiled at her.

On our last day we stayed in and just enjoyed each others company. We watched movies and slept. Once we had to leave we took a boat out to the air strip.

We got on the plane and I was nervous. I was going to propose to Kelly today.

Hours later we were closer to touching down. The pilot knew what the plan was so he slowed over an area.

"Well lady and gentlemen if you look to your left there is quiet a lovely sight." He said. Kelly got up and went to the window. Our side I had in the water 'Marry me?' With a water and earth friendly dye. I dropped to my knee and when Kelly loved over I popped out a blue ring.

"Kelly, over these past few months I have grown to love you more and more. Your everything I want for my daughter,am glad you said yes to that crazy proposal now will you say yes to this one? Will you marry me Kelly Steel Sanders?" I was shaking and sweating. This was crazy.

"Absolutely yes. I love you too Alec Reaves. Yes a million times."

#milehighproposal.

*Thank you all for reading I appreciate it a lot. XOXO