Chapter Three

Kelly got to the office a tad but early so she went to the bathroom and checked her make-up. She was wearing a pencil skirt and five inch stilettos. She took deep breaths, left the bathroom and walked to the elevators.

Once she was in she leaned against the wall and thought about her future baby. Would they look like her or Alec?
Ding

The elevator doors opened and she got out. She walked strait up to Alec's office doors and pushed it open. He was sitting at his computer typing something up,he hadn't even noticed who came in. Yet he greated Kelly like he saw her.

Kelly's pov

I walked in and sat down in front of him. Alec continued to do his work so I pulled my phone out and texted Liz.

Me: Liz do you think this is a good choice?

Liz: Do what you want to do. I can't tell you it's not. It might be the best thing ever.

Me: Not much help, but thanks.

When I looked up I saw Alec was staring at me.

"What? Is there something on me, what's wrong?" I stared to check myself to see if I had a big stain on me or something.

"No your just beautiful and I like looking at things that are beautiful." I was dumbfounded. I wasn't expecting that. I thanked him and felt my face heat up a little.

"Any way, I have the contract. Your a lawyer so I assume you dont need one, but if you need one I can call mine right now." I laughed and shook my head.

"No, I can handle it Alec, and I trust you wouldn't put something in it that could ruin my life.

I grabbed the contract leaned back in my seat and started to read. It was a one paged contract so nothing complicated.

This is a contract saying you Kelly Sanders will provide Alec Reaves a baby before he is 28 years of age. Once you sign he can call or ask to start the baby making process. You will be having sex and not implantation, unless there is a medical problem. Once you guys sign 12 million dollars will be transferred to you in your account. Alec will take care of the baby and you. If you are in the need of something he will provide it. You will also own 5% of his company. That will not require you to do anything, but you will get money. In the case of his death the baby will inherit the company at the age of 20. Until then you will have to step up and over look things. The CEO will do most things though.
If you agree please sign here.
X_____________________________________.

It had some more details in there,talking about the company.

"Alec, I dont want 5% of the company. Everything else is fine though."

"Ok, I think I can go up to 10% but thats it ."

I rolled my eyes at him. "No, I dont want any percent of the company."

He argued with me over that gor ten minutes until I said yes. I signed my name and handed the contract back.

I checked my phone ovulation app to see when I would start ovulating. Looked like I was ovulating this week.

"Well im ovulating now and this week so, tell me when u want to get to maken the baby." I joked a little. But it seemed like Alec wasent. He closed the blinds and locked the door.

Alec pov

I locked the doors and shut the blinds. Thank god my office was sound proof because I was going to make Kelly scream. Kelly stood up and looked at me. I walked towards her and got so close I felt her body heat. I layed my hand on her check and leaned in to kiss her. I felt her warm breath on my lips. When I kissed her, her lips were so soft and full. I pressed against her harder and I could feel my mini me get hard. Then I heard Kelly moan and she put her hands in my hair and pulled it. I couldn't help it, but I growled at her. I grabbed her hips and bright them towards mine. Her pencil skirt was getting in the way, I wanted it off.

I started to unzip the back of the pencil skirt, but Kelly's phone started to ring.

"Ignore it." I told her while kissing down her neck. Kelly moaned again and tilted her head to give me more access to her neck. The phone stopped going off, but it started back up two minutes later. I picked her up and brought her to my desk. She grabbed her purse blindly and I took her skirt off. She was wearing purple silk underwear. You could tell she was wet because her panties were sticking to her.

"Hello, Kelly Steel what can I do for you. "

She was panting now as I licked up the inside of her leg. I looked up to see Kelly turn on the mute button so the other person wouldn't hear her. She started to move her hips so I slipped her panties off.

I almost came in my pants because she was shaved. Just a strip of hair in the middle. I pushed the keyboard off the desk along with some other things. She laid back while listening to person on the phone. She clicked of the mute button then started to speak.

"Okay,Gina I'm with another client, but I'll be there once I'm done." Then she hung up. I then latched my mouth on her clit, and she grabbed my hair and pulled. In a matter of a minute she screams my name, while she was cuming.

I cleaned her up then grabbed her skirt. She was still laying on her back. I slipped the skirt up her legs and then kissed her.

After fixing her hair and make up in my private bathroom she left.

Kelly's pov

I was walking when I noticed that between my legs it felt a little breezy. That sneaky ass hole didn't put my panties on...

Now I was off to Gina's office pantie less.