Chapter Four

I got to Gina's country home and pulled in her drive way. When I stepped out of the car I saw Gina standing at the door waiting for me.

"Kelly dear thank you for coming. We have a problem. Will you please go to the study and I'll  be with you shortly."

I got inside the study to only see Gina's  son Luke. His head was in his lap and there was an amber liquid sitting next to him. I've known this family for 5 years and I know they only drink when stressed. So whatever I was getting them out of was going to be stressful.

In my purse I pulled out my tablet and note pad. I set the note pad down by Luke and went around the desk to the big chair and sat.

"Alright spill it Luke. What happened and why or how can I help?"  When he looked up you saw that his eyes were  puffy and  red.

"I um, I'm getting accused of hitting Megan. I mean like she's suing me because I hit her. But it's not what you think.  She asked for it. I've never hit her or another person so when she asked for it,I hesitated but she begged me...  We were having sex when she said "hit me" and "be rough with me."  I spanked her a few times but thats it.  I guess when she woke up she had finger  prints were I was holding her hips...I dont know what happened..." Luke  said quietly at the end.

Kelly made Luke tell every minute of what they did so she got everything correct. By the time she got her data out was already 7pm. She worked up some points and some  questions to ask his wife. This was going to be an interesting  case.

Kelly left and got back into  town by 7:30. She saw that Alec called about ten minutes ago.

As the phone was ringing she thought about what she wanted for dinner.  She figured it was an organic pizza night.  She did a U turn and headed for her favorite pizza parlor.

"Hey, what are you doing right now beautiful?" Alec said smoothly.

"Well im going to go get some food I'm driving  at the moment." I said not really paying attention to him. When I pulled up to the shop I took the phone off of Bluetooth and shut the car off.

"Oh, did you want to come over when you got food or something.  If your busy we can do it again another day."

"Nah I'll come over with food. I'm going to order some chicken pizza and then get some stuff I need from home then I'll be over at your house."

We said our goodbyes then hung up. I got one large chicken pizza and one grilled panini.

I went by my house for some spare clothes and my chargers. I packed the essential things I used in the morning then headed out to Alec's house.

When I got to his house I put my purse in my overnight  bag and then grabbed the food. When I got to his door I had no hands to ring the door bell so...I started to kick it.

ALEC POV

I just got out of the shower when I heard stomping on my door. I wrapped the towel around my hips and went to get the door.  When I opened it I saw Kelly's back of her head.  She must have thought the door was closed  because she pulled her foot back and kicked me.  Right in leg.

"Ow Kelly.  What have I done to you." I was teasing. Then I heard her gasp.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry,I didn't know you got the door." I laughed and moved aside so she came in. I grabbed some shirts then came back down stairs.

We set up the boxes on the coffee table so we could watch TV. Kelly gave my half of a panini and told me to try it. When I did it was like heaven in my mouth. I moaned my appreciation for it and she laughed.

An hour later Kelly fell asleep on me with her head on my shoulder. She was just so cute when she slept. I picked her up and carried her up the stairs with me. When I layed her down I took her clothes off and put a shirt of mine on her. She looked perfect.

I got out of my clothes,brushed my teeth then got in bed with Kelly pulled her close and fell asleep.

Kelly was feeling hot all of a sudden and didn't know why. When she turned over she hit something hard. When she reached her hands out to the hard surface she felt where the heat was coming from. She liked the feel of it. So she continued to feel around over the surface and gasped when she felt something poking at her belly. She opened one eye and nearly screamed when she saw Alec. She forgot where she was for a minute. Then she looked down to see he had a tent in his pants.
Kelly pov

When I looked down I saw Alec had a tent in his pants. I unhooked his arms from around me and he rolled on his back. I thought about what he did in his office  to me yesterday and said 'why not repay the service l?' I then got on my knees and started to pull his boxers  down. His c*ck sprang free and was up in the air now. I couldn't help but to gasp. It was so long and thick.

I spread his legs so I could get between him then I licked his chest and made my way down. Alec moaned but didn't move. When I got to his membrane I wet my lips and licked from the base to the head. I played with his slit a little then took him inside my mouth. The parts I couldn't reach I used my hand. I stoked him and sucked him harder and harder. When I looked up at him I found at he was now looking  down at me. He pulled me up kissed me then flipped me under him.

Alec sucked at my neck then my breast. I moaned then I felt him mess with my p*ssy to see if I was wet. I was dripping. I wanted  him inside me now.

"Alec put it in. I want you inside of me now. Please I can't wait" I panted.

He grunted and then guided himself in her. He was going slow and steady until Kelly clawed his back and asked him to go harder and faster. He then pulled back and slammed into her. His back was his weak point,he shudders when she claws at it. He was guaranteed to have marks later. Kelly  moaned and withered under him and then she was coming.  Not long after was he doing the same. His seed was thick and hot shooting inside of her.

If she wasent knocked up after this session he was working on his thrust game.

*Hope you guys are enjoying leave your comments and like this story.  Thank you! !