Chapter Twelve

Waking up to Alec everyday was amazing. We always did something in the morning. Alec went back to work and I took off another week to hang out with my brothers.  They promised to be here for the birth of their niece. My parents were in the Bahamas so they couldent be here.

Though Gage and Joseph made up for that. They kept me entertained and even went shopping with me.  A few women stared at them when they held my bras,or baby clothes.  One lady actually came up to us and said 'This is the cutest thing ever. Two guys carrying for one women and the baby' then she walked away.

Gage and Joseph were helping me pack my apartment up. I got all my clothes in my luggage but when the guys were packing up my pictures I started crying. Everything was changing so fast. I was going to have a baby in 3 months,I was engaged, and now I was moving in with Alec.

After my few  crying episodes we finally got everything loaded into my car and Gages truck. Once we dropped everything off at the house I took them out for a late lunch. When we decided to eat at Apple Bees I decided I would play match maker. Both of my brothers were single. So when I was done ordering I looked around the place and started the game.

"Okay Gage your up. How about that girl over there that has red hair with the lip and nose ring? I know you like them if there unique." His face was priceless. I nearly pissed my pants. I used to read his little journal my mom made him write in. When Joseph started to laugh I turned on him.

"Hey there, don't laugh. You like the ones who dominant you. Mr.Whips and chains." He got beet red. I felt kind of bad. Then I spotted a dark hair beauty across the room.

"How about her with the leather pants and knee high boots? She looks a little on the dark side." Both guys turned and Joseph actually nodded. He got out of the booth and headed her way. Gage and I stared at him while he went over. Then we made a bet. I said five bucks he gets her number. He said five bucks she says 'fuck off'.

Our entrees came so I munched on a fried mozzarella stick. When Joseph came back over he looked like a happy shit head. Gage handed me the money under the table and I laughed.

Izzy wouldent stop kicking once we got home. I once again was right about my match making skills. Both of my lovely brothers had gotten the girls numbers.

I got my warm blanket and headed over to the couch near the fireplace. I loved this area. It's where I read the most. I had a book in my hand for not even five minutes before I passed out. I slept a lot lately. This baby wore me out. I never usually drempt dreams I could easily remember but this one I had.
Dream
Liam and Izzy let's go! I have a doctors appointment and you two have to go to your uncle and aunts house. I had piled little Izzy in the back with her brother.  Once they were buckled I was on my way..
Now at the doctors I was going to find out how far along I was. Yup I was pregnant. Alec didn't know yet. When I got all the stuff figured out and the doctor showed me two hearts I wanted to pass out. Two hearts. That means two babies...

"Baby wake up. Kelly belly, wake up." Alec loved calling me that. It was my nickname

now. I woke up and instantly smiled. Alec smiled back and helped me get up. It was date night. So we were on our way to Waffle House; romantic right. Well I didn't care I was craving syrup and bacon.

When we got there our favorite waitress came over got Alec's order and I got the usual. I guess you can say we have been here more than once a week.

We talked about the wedding and weather we should wait until Izzy was born or while I was pregnant. I think we should wait. We both decided that we would paint her room a purple. I also told him how I set my brothers up at lunch. Now all I needed was Liz to get set up.

We discussed future god parents. Anything could happen at anytime so we wanted our child to be with family no matter what.

1st god parent would be Liz because she's fun.

2nd god parent would be Gage because he's responsible

3rd would be his sister Harmony.

She lives in Paris but does great with kids.

When the two got home they went strait to bed. Alec had work and Kelly had to get the baby room ready. Alec insisted that someone else do it but she wanted to do it. Plus she had another day off from work.

Kelly's dream came back. Alec and Kelly had a big family now. They had a dog and even Gage, Joseph and Liz got married. So may things were changing. Thank god it was only a dream.

I woke before Kelly did so I made her breakfast and wrote her a note. I set the food on the counter and left the note by the bed. When I was heading out the door my phone started to go off. I saw it was my sister.

"Harmony to what do I owe the pleasure to?"

"Bonjour Alec. I heard you were engaged and some other things. I'm actually at the air port flying back to the states. I need to talk to you. Can I crash with you or do I need to book a hotel room?" She always did get to the point. She was only 22 and very successful, that's why I loved her.

"I'll talk to Kelly but I think you can crash with us. Tell me when you land I'll get you." We said our goodbyes and I arrived at work. 

Not even half way through my office andnd I see the devil. The only man who can crush and take everything away from me. My uncle Fred.

There's only a fee reasons why he's here. All of them aren't good either.

When I looked past him I saw his lawyers. Aw fuck what the hell is happening now...

* hey guys sorry I haven't posted I'm studying really hard.

*The next chapter will be a while lot better. Remember to comment.
:)