Chapter Eleven

Wow he proposed to me. I didn't even know he loved me. The ring is just absolutely wonderful. It's my favorite color blue, with little dimonds surrounding it. The flight attendant came out with champagne for Alec and sparking water for me. We toasted and then I just snuggled up to him. Alec absently rubbed my belly and I held back a chuckle.

We landed about an hour later. When we got out the limo was there. Alec just says 'why not just go back in style?' I can't believe I was going to marry this guy. I was going to become Mrs.Alec Reaves.

We got back to his house and when we walked in we got a big surprise. Liz, some of Alec's coworkers, and my two brothers were here, even some of the ladies I work with. The banner said 'Welcome back' and then there were pink balloons everywhere. Seeing all of this brought tears to my eyes.

I went to hug everybody here.

"So welsome back lady this section is for the ladies. We're doing a baby shower and the other section is for the guys. So let's get your ass over to the pink!" Liz yelled. I looked back at Alec who looked at my brothers than me. That was his saying 'Help me' so I gave a pointed look at my brothers and they nodded.

We got into the baby shower games and I was in the middle of unwrapping a present when someone yelled.

"OH MY GOD! WHEN DID YOU GET ENGAGED HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE ROCK ON HER FINGER!" One of my coworkers said. I heard screaming and then everyone was grabbing my hand trying to get a look. Then they all got up and started to rush over to the guys section. I swear I didn't even get a word in. So I got up as fast as I could (which isn't fast) then went over to the guys section.

My brothers were both on me at once. I looked up and couldn't hold ba k the tears. I was a hormonal mess. They were happy tears,so my brother Gage just held me. Joseph my other brother went over to Alec and shook his hand. When I was done crying I got a whole bunch of 'congratulations'. Then Alec came over and sat me down on his lap. I curled up on him and whispered "I love you" and he whispers it back.

"How far along are you again Kelly?" Gage asked.

"I just hit 6 months today. So not to long before Izzy will get here."

Later that night I couldent sleep so I went to go eat. I swear I wasn't going to be able to walk after this month. I got out the cake and was about to cut a slice but then didn't even care. I got a fork and dug in. I was humming and dancing in my seat when Alec came in laughing. I got a chunk of cake and then threw it at him.

Then I started laughing. He had chocolate all over his sexy abs. I walked over to him and then started to lick his abs. Tasty.

Being pregnant I was a ball of hormones. I wanted to have sex all the time now. Those two weeks going without sex was like going without water.

So I licked down Alec's abs and then up to his neck. I got to his ears and nibbled on them. He then grabbed me and carried me to our room. My dress was gone in an instant next was my panties and bra. I just pushed his shorts down and he was naked. I got on my hands and knees and stuck my ass in the air. Honestly this was the only position that got him deep enough. Also my belly isn't small,so if he was over me it would just be in the way.

Alec palmed my ass then gets his position. Less than 30 seconds later he was entering me.

Two orgasms later I was satisfied. Our little girl was happy too because she wasent keeping still. She was as happy as could be. So was I. My life was coming together.

***Thank you all so much for reading!
***Comment!
***Check out my new book BDSM Lover!

XOXO