Chapter two

"I need to proposition you, kinda like a business deal." Kelly was looking at me expectantly waiting the me to continue.

I blew out a breath and proceeded to tell her. "I want to offer you 12 million dollars if you have my baby." I saw the look on her face so I quickly explained myself.

"I need an heir to my company on case I die. My dad wrote this up in his will before he passed away. It was his last request and...that's how I gain full ownership of the company If I don't have a baby the company goes partly to my crazy uncle." Kelly just looked at me. I waited for her to say something,just anything.

"Well, I have a bunch of questions." So far that was a good sign.

She wrote some questions down and I tried to answer them fully.
How would we do this?
Would you be in the babies life?
What happens once I give birth?

What I loved is that she didn't ask. When she would get her money. She just wanted to know about the baby.

We would have sex until you got pregnant,im clean I can get you records saying I am. If you dont want to have sex we can have it artificially implantation.
I would definitely be in the baby's life all the way. I would be there for you too.
Once you give birth I want you to stay with me in my home and you can quit your job or do whatever you would like, you dont have to be there for the baby.

We discussed some other things. She told me she was going to be there for the baby. We agreed and by the time we were done discussing it I got my answer.

"Yes, i will have your baby. On one condition. If they dont want to own or run your families company you won't force them to." I didn't have to think about it.

"Fine." As long as she would have my baby

Kelly stuck around the rest of the day and accompanied Liz while I cooked. I made steaks, baked potatoes and baked broccoli. We sat down in the living room eating and watching comedies. Overall it was a good night.

Liz and Kelly drank wine and I was the responsible one drinking water.

Come Monday morning I got my lawyers on the phone, and told them to draw up a contract for Kelly. I even added a few things in there for her benefit.

Kelly and I met everyday for the rest of the week. We had lunch, dinner, we even worked out together.

During that week we got to know one another on a deeper level. Not just for the baby but for our sake. I learned she has two older brothers. Is allergic to fake metal, she loves comedies, and loves dogs. She's always wanted kid's no matter how she got them. That's why she agreed so easily.

The contract was done by Friday so I had Kelly meet me at my office so we could discusse it. I skimmed over it and approved so I signed and now I had to wait for Kelly's approval.