A/N Before The Story Starts

Alright so some stuff before the story starts:

This is my very first Hamilton fic and I'd like to clarify some stuff. I'm writing this shipping characters from a musical not the ACTUAL FOUNDING FATHERS. 

If you're unfamiliar with Hamilton, you can listen to the soundtrack and videos online, and you should get the gist. If you'd rather skip all that, then I'll just show you how everyone looks in the musical; 

The guy on the far left is Marquis De Lafayette (Played by Daveed Diggs), The guy next to him is Hercules Mulligan (Played by Oakieriete Onaodowan), The third guy is John Laurens (Played by Anthony Ramos) and the dude on the far right is Alexander...

The guy on the far left is Marquis De Lafayette (Played by Daveed Diggs), The guy next to him is Hercules Mulligan (Played by Oakieriete Onaodowan), The third guy is John Laurens (Played by Anthony Ramos) and the dude on the far right is Alexander Hamilton (Played by Lin Manuel-Miranda, who also wrote the entire show and it's music). 

The guy on the far left is James Madison ( Oakieriete Onaodowan), The guy in the middle is Thomas Jefferson (Daveed Diggs) and the guy on the right is Aaron Burr (Leslie Odom Jr

The guy on the far left is James Madison ( Oakieriete Onaodowan), The guy in the middle is Thomas Jefferson (Daveed Diggs) and the guy on the right is Aaron Burr (Leslie Odom Jr.)

So, what is a Fake! Laf AU?

Since Jefferson and Lafayette are both played by Daveed, Thomas takes his Laf's place and pretends to be him. This story is a mixture of a High School and Fake! Laf AU.

I'm writing Jamilton despite not shipping it is because that's the fan fiction my friend and I were reading when they suggested that I could possibly 

Rules:

- Be kind to each other in the comments

- No one is allowed to bash anyone else

- No bashing someone else's identity/political standing/opinion

- Drink water every time you finish a chapter (Hydrate my killjoys! You can't fight BLI/ if you're completely dehydrated)

This has been my authors note, enjoy the book!

- E