Chapter Seven

After Matt had taken me back to my house I went shopping to buy a completely different wardrobe to entirely slutify myself. When I had gotten home and laid all the clothes out on my bed I scanned my work and I was really proud of myself. This game is about to experience some major twists.

*Next Morning*

I woke up early and went straight to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day which consisted of a black bandeau crop top, light wash denim cutoff short shorts, black pumps, black cross earrings, my silver 'never judge a book by its cover' necklace, and my silver infinity dangle belly button ring. For my hair I parted it and put one piece of my hair in a fishtail braid the pinned in back and curled the rest, then I did a dark Smokey eye, winged eye liner, and mascara for my makeup, and lastly my nails were painted a light purple with silver rhinestones covering my ring finger. I walked over to my mirror and examined my look, I smiled proud of my work then grabbed my phone and backpack heading downstairs to the kitchen to eat a quick breakfast. I heard a car horn signaling that Zack was here so I grabbed my stuff, walked outside, and got in the car.

Z- Wow, what happened to you? I mean not that you look bad but you look way different.

Me- It's a part of my plan to get rid of the games, so will you please just go along with it. I'm still the same sweet nerdy girl I used to be, but for the time being I need you to be okay with me looking and acting like a slut. I'm only doing this so I can get out of this situation, I'll always like you even if I have to do something with another guy, you just have to act like we're nothing but a fling. Also please don't get upset with anything I do. I looked at him with pleading eyes.

Z- I understand and I won't stand in your way if this is the only way you can get out I help you all the way.

I smiled and leaned over to kiss him for a few minutes then we headed to school. Once we got there and found a parking spot we got out and I hooked my arm around his back and he set his around my shoulders. We walked through the doors and headed to my locker, as we walked down the hallway I received numerous glares, whispers, and a lot of wolf whistles from all the guys. Zack played along with everything acting like a cocky jerk. I passed the three players and once they saw me they looked shocked at my appearance. Once I got to my locker Zack unhooked his arm from around me and continued walking. I opened my locker and grabbed the binders I needed, when I was putting the textbooks I didn't need in my locker I felt two arms wrap around my waist and someone rest their head on my shoulder.

M- Love the new look babe.

I closed my locker and turned around to face him wrapping my arms around his neck.

Me- I'm glad you do.

I smirked and pulled his lips down to mine, he was shocked at first but then started to kiss back. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and won dominance but when I did I pushed him off of me and walked away leaving him there clueless while everyone just stared at me. As I walked a little ways down I was closer to Zack's locker and he was standing there with his friends but when he saw me he pulled me into him and rested his hands on my ass and I leaned against him then he continued talking. I glanced over my shoulder to look at the guys and by the expressions on their faces my plan was working. I smirked and turned around mentally patting myself on the back.

The day dragged on and on till the last bell finally rang, I had gotten a text earlier from Matt that all of the players and games pieces were to meet at the diner by the mall. I walked out of the building scanning the parking lot when I finally spotted Taylor leaning against the hood of his car on his phone. I made my way over to him and to get his attention I pressed my body to his and placed my hands on his chest.

T- Oh um hey Scar.

Me- Hey Tay, would you mind taking me to the diner? I said while drawing circles around his chest.

T- Um y..yeah sure hop in.

Me- Thanks baby.

I leaned up to peck him on his lips but when I went to pull away he kept me there by placing his hands on my back keeping me pressed to him, but I was finally able to get away after a few minutes and I got in the car waiting for him to get in. When we finally got there and parked we walked inside finding the booth everyone was sitting at and sat down.

M- Great so now that everyone is here we can begin. Leah and Elena both lost their bracelets so now only four of you remain.

Me- Who did they lose it to?

M- I took Leah's and Taylor took Elena's. Anyways back to what I was going to say. We're throwing a party on Friday and all of you have to come and you can't go anywhere without one of us being with you due to some minor problems that happened at the last one.

After that the little meeting was over and I called Zack to come pick me up and then we went back to my house. Once I got upstairs I changed into my comfy clothes and we laid down on my bed cuddling and watching TV. The last thing I remember was Zack kissing my forehead before I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.