Chapter Eleven

*Not Edited*

*Scar's POV*

A good five minutes passed before any words were said, only looks were being exchanged.

TD- Well it won't be easy for you two but things happen and we'll be here to support you the entire way.

I felt a weight lifted off of my chest but now I still had to tell my mother.

TM- Scar honey how does your mom feel about all of this?

Me- I actually haven't told her yet, im afraid she'll disown me and kick me out. I said while looking down.

She leaned over and placed her hand on top of mine.

TM- Scar your more than welcome to stay here if you need to. She said sweetly.

Me- Thank you.

After a few minutes of silence Taylor and I said goodbye to his parents and made our way to my house.

Me- Just to give you a fair warning my mother isn't the nicest person so don't take what she says to heart.

T- Scar it's fine, we'll be fine and everything will fall into place.

I looked out the window until we pulled up to the plain dull house I call home, I dreadfully stepped out and waited for Taylor. We walked up the steps but I was stopped by Taylor before we reached the door.

T- How come your mom never came to the hospital? He questioned.

Me- She was on a business trip and her flight just came in a few hours ago so she should be home soon. We might as well just go ahead a drop the baby bombshell on her today rather than put it off, plus it'll give me a head start to pack before she gets home.

He nodded and we entered my house and went up to my room, he helped me get my suitcases down and by the time I had started to pack I heard the front door open.

Me- Mom is that you? I shouted.

M- Yes Scar it's me.

I grabbed Taylor's hand and led him downstairs to find my mom sitting on the couch watching TV.

M- Scar who's this?

Me- Mom this is Taylor, Taylor this is my mom.

T- Nice to meet you Ms. Allen

M- Is he your boyfriend Scar?

Me- Sorta. There's something that we have to tell you.

I walked over and sat next to her on the couch.

Me- I know you've always strived to get the best for me and make sure I was on the right track but there've been a few bumps in the road and I hope you wont hate me after I tell you this news.

M- Honey whats wrong?

I took a deep breathe before speaking.

Me- Mom, I'm pregnant.

In an instant her face turned slightly pale and the she turned to look at Taylor.

M- Is the baby yours?

T- Yes Ma'am it is.

M- I expect you'll be committed to helping with this child?

T- Yes ma'am.

M- Good.

She turned to me.

M- As for you Scar, I know I can be hard and put a lot of pressure on you to be the best but it's because I wanted you to have more then what I did. I didn't think you'd end up in the same situation I was in and I'm mad that you let this happen but I'll be by your side every step of the way. I'm glad that you'll have someone else to help you through this because no child deserves to be without a parent and you yourself should know that.

Me- Mom he's nothing but a sperm donor, you're the only parent I'll ever want and need.

I saw tears brimming at the edge of her eyes and she engulfed me in a hug for a second before pulling away.

M- I'm really gonna be a grandma?

I nodded. She stood up and walked over to Taylor.

M- I'm glad you're taking responsibility, don't disappoint me.

She lightly smiled and pulled him into a hug that obviously shocked him.

T- I wont Ms. Allen.

She walked away into her room leaving me and Taylor to ponder about how easily she took the news.

We went back upstairs and put all my stuff back, unpacking the few things that were in the suit cases and then made our way back outside. I leaned up against the car as Taylor stood in front of me with his body pressed to mine and our hands interlocked.

T- I told you everything would fall into place. He smirked.

Me- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever smart ass, I guess you were right and I was wrong.

T- Damn straight.

He pressed his lips to mine letting one hand find its way up to my neck deepening the kiss. I pulled away and smiled pecking his lips once more before letting him get into the car and watching him drive off. I sighed and thought about how everything would fall into place and it would be nothing but smooth roads to travel down the rest of the pregnancy, but boy was I wrong.

*Hayes POV*

I sat in my car watching from a distance how he touched her and how she looked at him, I thought so hard about how that should be me instead of him. I should've made my move when I had the chance but I let my reputation get the best of me. I should be the one kissing her and holding her, not him. That should be my baby not his, but I'm not gonna let him get in the way of being with her. Friends or not I'm not gonna let anything stop me from making her mine.