Chapter Four

I woke up early and started getting ready, today was Friday and also the night of the party so Sarah was coming home with me after school. I quickly jumped into the shower and once I got out I put on my ripped skinny jeans, my long sleeve flower crop top, and my crystal embellished sandals. I also picked out my goddess head piece, silver heart necklace, black heart earrings, my indie hand piece, and my pink and silver flower belly button ring. My nails were painted gold and black and I had my white Chanel purse. I didn’t bother putting on makeup so I walked downstairs and quickly ate before leaving to get to the bus stop.

Once I was at school I found Sarah and took her to mine, Aubree, and Autumn’s spot by the picnic tables. A couple minutes later I saw them both walking towards us and when they finally got here I introduced them to Sarah.

Me- Sarah this is Aubree and Autumn. Aubree and Autumn this is my friend Sarah.

They all exchange hellos and we just sit the chatting about this weekend and the party tonight and how we would all meet up there. When the bell rang me and Sarah started walking to class. I received many stares while walking into the school and down the hallways and thought I better get used to it. We walked into class and took our usual seats in the back waiting for our teacher to get here and start the lesson. After a while our school secretary walked into class revealing amazing news.

S- Students your teacher couldn’t make it today due to an urgent family situation so you are all free to go for this period.

Sarah and I jumped with joy and made our way out of class but we both had to go separate ways to our lockers. I closed my locker only to find an extremely attractive guy standing next to me, he had light brown hair, light green eyes, and an amazing smile. I turned to look at him.

Z- Hey I’m Zack.

Me- I’m Scarlett.

Z- So Scarlett I was wondering if you weren’t doing anything tonight maybe you’d like to come to the party with me?

Me- Sure as long as you don’t mind my friend tagging along on the ride there and back.

Z- That’s fine. I’ll pick you up at 8. Bye Scar.

He kissed my cheek then turned around and walked away. I squealed a little with excitement as I made my way to Sarah’s locker to tell her.

Me- Soo guess who has a date for tonight!

S- My god Scarlett what am I going to do with you. What’s his name?

Me- Zack and he’s one of the hottest guys I’ve ever seen.

S- I think I know him. Light brown hair and green eyes right?

Me- Yeah that’s him.

S- Good choice Scar. He’s captain of the football team, does a lot of charity work, gets good grades, and one of the few guys in the school that every girls wants. He doesn’t go after trashy girls and is overall a very sweet and genuine guy, who also happens to be one of my good friends.

Me- Really? When then I guess he actually won’t mind you tagging along tonight. I’m guessing he’s also a junior like you?

S- Yep. Wait isn’t it against the rules for you to be with another guy?

Me- Screw the rules. I’ll play by my own in this game and totally wreck it before it’s even over.

The day carried on and I kept watching the clock till the last bell rang then Sarah and I made our way out of the school and too her car then driving back to my house.

*Sorry about this shitty chapter, its just a filler till i can write the next one and i promise it'll be ten times better*

~Alyssa