Chapter Seventeen

*If you haven't just recently read this I suggest going back and re-reading the last chapter because it's been so long, but anyways....enjoy!*

"Happy Birthday baby." He said handing me a small silver box.

I took it from him and opened the box to reveal a beautiful flower shaped rose gold ring. He took the ring out and slipped in onto my finger then kissed my hand.

"Thank you so much, I love it! You're the best babe." I said throwing my arms around him.

We walked hand in hand, with my cousin far ahead of us, back up to the house. I stepped inside to see my Aunt waiting for us in the kitchen. I walked up to her and pointed a finger at her jokingly.

"Did you have something to do with this?" I said trying to be stern but I ended up laughing.

"Maybe so." She laughed. "You can't even be mad because if I do say myself this is a great surprise no matter how much you hate them."

She was right, even though I greatly despise surprises I was super happy about this one.

I looked back at Cameron and smiled before grabbing his hand and taking him upstairs to my room.

We walked out onto the balcony and sat on the small couch that was out there. I threw my legs over top of his before I started a conversation.

"So how was the tour?" I asked.

"It was amazing, being able to see all the fans and not believing how many there actually were. Meeting and hanging out with all the guys was a lot of fun too but we actually got kicked out of our hotel twice for causing too much noise." He laughed.

A smile was plastered on my face, seeing his face light up at just the mention of the tour I knew it meant everything to him and I was happy he got this opportunity.

We talked for a while, him telling me about all the interesting things that happened and all the stuff they got to do while visiting the cities along with him asking me what I did and how things were here while he was gone. Then we started talking about my party.

"I can't wait for you to meet my mom, you'll love her." I said excitedly.

"I'm actually kind of nervous Scar, her approval means a lot you know." He replied.

"Just be yourself and she'll love you, you have nothing to worry about. As long as I'm happy she's happy." I said before pecking his lips.

"I have a question Scar." He said.

"Shoot."

"All the guys are here for the break and I was wondering if you would mind them coming to your party tonight?" He asked.

"I don't mind at all. The more the merrier, it's a huge house anyways." I said smiling at him.

We parted ways after a little while seeing as he had to go home and get ready as did I. I walked him out to his car and kissed him goodbye before watching him pull out of the driveway and start down the street.

I ran back up to my room and jumped in the shower, washing the salt and sand off my body and hair. I quickly shaved and got out throwing a towel around my body as I got everything I need out of the cabinet under the sink.

I walked into my closet after throwing on a bra and panties, I searched through the racks of clothes before I found the dress I was going to wear. I laid the dress along with my shoes on my bed before going back into my bathroom. I did my makeup before plugging in my hair dryer and blow drying the rest of my hair that was still wet. I brushed through my hair and grabbed my curling iron, wrapping my hair around into big loose curls.

After that I grabbed my robe and slipped it on and went down stairs and into my Aunt's home nail salon, her being a celebrity nail artist was a huge perk. She took off the acrylics I had on and redid them in a stiletto shape with black matte polish. I thanked her before heading back up to my room to finish getting ready.

I slipped on my dress along with my heels then walked over to my jewelry box slipping my ring from Cameron back on along with some earrings.

I looked at the clock seeing it was 5:27, still a half an hour until the party would start. I sat on the couch passing by the time going through my phone until my Aunt called for me.

"Scarlett! Come down here mija." She yelled.

I grabbed my phone and made my way down the stairs and into the living room to see my mom standing there with her arms wide open. I ran over to her jumping in her arms, squeezing her as tight as I can.

"I've missed you so much sweetheart." She said starting to cry.

"I've missed you too mom." I said trying to hold my tears back.

We let go of each other and I helped her carry her stuff to one of the guest rooms, though it wasn't much because she had to leave tomorrow due to work. We unpacked her stuff while talking then headed down to the kitchen where the rest of my family was.

I walked in to see my aunt putting snacks and stuff into a beach bag and I was immediately confused.

"Are you guys going somewhere?" I asked.

"We'll be here for the first hour or so of the party but then all of the adults are going down to a concert on the beach so you guys can have your fun. We trust you Scar and we don't want you or your friends to not have fun because there are adults here." She explained.

I looked over to my mom and gave her a questioning look asking if what she said was true and my mom nodded. I hugged them both and thanked them.

I went back upstairs to my cousin's room waiting for her to get ready and as I was scrolling through my phone Cameron texted saying he was here.

I walked back downstairs to the front door and opened it to see him looking hot as ever. He was wearing a white scoop neck t-shirt with black jeans and vans along with a black blazer with the sleeve pushed up. His mouth dropped as his eyes scanned my body.

"Wow Scar, you look beautiful." He said pulling me in for a kiss.

After we pulled away I grabbed his hand walking to the kitchen to introduce him to my mom. When we walked into the kitchen all eyes were on us.

"Mom this is Cameron, Cameron this is my beautiful mother." I said looking between them both.

"Beautiful indeed, nice to meet you Ms. Allen." He said sticking his hand out to shake hers.

"Nuh uh sweet heart." She said with a stern look, making Cameron obviously uncomfortable. "In this family we do hugs, not handshakes." She said half-laughing before pulling him into a hug.

I laughed at Cam's shocked reaction, the look on his face was priceless. I on the other hand knew my mom's intentions from the beginning.

We all talked for a few minutes and then I grabbed my cousin and dragged her out to the back porch to take pictures of me and Cameron. Once we were done I posted a picture of Cam and I kissing with the sun setting in the background to Instagram and twitter captioning it "Love my baby" with a little heart emoji. In a matter of five seconds my phone started blowing up as Cam posted the same picture on his social media. We never posted photos of us together until now so it was expected. As far as I know he hadn't really told any of the guys on the tour much about me besides the fact that we were dating, not even my name had come up but that was perfectly fine with me. I was excited to meet all of them but I knew it would be the start of a long bumpy road.

*I know this isn't a super great chapter but its a filler to lead to the next one. I'm sorry for not posting in so long, I've been dealing with a lot of medical issues the past 6 months and I've had to put off a lot of things because of them. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter anyways, I'm also a bit rusty having not written anything in a while so take that into consideration after reading this before you criticize what i write. I'll try to get the next chapter out soon. Love you guys!*

~Alyssa