➷Terror➷

HEAVILY EDITED!!!
Writers POV:

Y/n was running through the woods.. You were crying and screaming for help till your legs started to ache and hurt. But you couldn't stop. There was a demon following closely behind, laughing like a true psychopath. It was terrifying, your breath hitched as the cold air froze your lungs. You felt like giving up, but you just couldn't, the survival instincts were too strong. Suddenly to your surprise, someone or something flashed before your eyes. All you saw was butterflies. You felt a tingle of relief as you tripped to the ground, landing onto the snow. Y/n turned her head around while panting from the exhaustion. She saw the demons head on the ground. But y/n also saw someone standing over the now dead demon. A woman, a beautiful woman. She had dark purple hair, a gorgeous butterfly pin and a butterfly haori. She turned around and smiled at you.

- "Are you alright, my dear?"

You didn't respond, but instead shook your head. She nodded and her expression softened. 

- "What happened? Were those people in the house your parents?"

-" Yes..." You say almost tearing up again.

She looks behind her and waves to someone behind her. A few strange looking people starting to head towards your house, with heir face half covered and black uniform. But then, you look behind her and you see your bigger sister Alex. You see her completely emotionless. I guess she already saw the parents. She sighed in relief seeing you alive. She hugged you tight, not wanting to let go.

- "Ah- You know this girl Alex? " The butterfly girl asked.

- "Yes, shes my little sister. " Your sister looked at you and smiled.

- "I missed you! Where have you been?!" You said while staring to cry. You hugged her tighter, burying your head into her shoulder. suddenly you felt your eyelids getting heavier. You step back a little, almost stumbling. Suddenly everything around you became blurry, your sister was saying something to you, but you couldn't make it out. Then everything went black and you passed out.

Some time later

Alex's POV:

Im sitting next to Y/n's bed, almost dozing off. When we arrived back to butterfly mansion, everyone was really confused and shocked that I had a sister. I didn't mention her for her own sake, but I guess there's no getting out of this one. I sighed. Im still thankful Shinobu-San for cleaning up my sister's wounds. Suddently i hear Y/n groaning and sitting up.

Y/n's POV:

I woke up in a weird, white room. I look around for a moment before I smile tiredly at my sister who was already looking at me like i woke up from a come.

- "Ohayo (Good morning). How are you feeling?"

- "Ohayo.. " i say still tired.

Then Alex calls for someone who's name was "Shinobu". Hm.. Seem like a pretty name.

Then i see the same butterfly girl again. Her name must be Shinobu. I nod and smile at her and she mirrors. She was carrying a tray with what I assumed was tea and food. She placed the tray on my lap.

- "Eat up!~~ Your body needs energy to recover faster."
She smiled and I thanked her, digging into the food really quickly. Shinobu left after that. I was starving, especially after yesterday. Wait. How long was I out?

- Alex? How long was I out for? "

She nervously smiled. Oh no.

- "three days."

What.

Yippee, finally finished rewriting this. I hope you enjoyed <3
Words: 593