๑♡A special trip♡๑

This chapter will be towards Inosuke, Zenitsu and Milly a bit more, since like, let's spare some little appreciation towards the side characters. (Only for a bit, no worries. There will be a y/n and Tanjiro povs here tho) It won't effect the storyline, it will be like a Pov from what they're doing.❤

Oh and also I'll explain some changes.
Thoughts will be like this.
Catalogue in general will be like this.
Actions will be like this.

××××××××☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆××××××××

**✿❀Millys Pov❀✿**

We got sent to pick berries and "hunt", as Inosuke said. Anyways, long story short we got lost.

-" So does anyone have any idea how are we gonna get out of here? -

-"Maybe you Milly-chan know?~ " Zenitsu said with a dreamy grin and a giggle.

.... what.

Inosuke threw a good punch in his stomach.

-" EEEAAAAAAHH IT HURTS!!

-"MILLY-CHAN, THE BOAR WENT OOGA BOOGA MODE AGAINN!! "

Zenitsu yelled while clinging to my wrist.

Dear lord, what am I doing with my life...

-" GET OFF HER, YOU MORON!!! " Inosuke shrieked while grabbing him by the collar.

Zenitsu fell to his knees trying to cover himself with his haori.

- "Inosuke ! How many times we've talked about this? Don't hit poor Zenitsu! It hurts!

I yelled while jumping in front of Zenitsu to prevent Inosuke hitting him even more.

-" say sorry, Inosuke- "

-" nO "

-" Okay then Zenitsu will get more tempura than you for dinner. "

Zenitsu smiled like a goof he is. Inosuke frowned and then took a breath in and said:

-" fine. Monitsu. Sorry.. "

Inosuke grumbled. I ruffled his hair and he shrieked and flushed again. I laughed and said:

-" okay, okay sorry! Let's go find our way to the berries now. "

-" iM GONNA FIND THEM ALL FIRST, I WILL WIN! HahAHAhAHAHA!! "

-" Inosuke! Wait, don't run off!! (○`∆´) "

Inosuke went off running while Zenitsu dusted off his haori and we continued to walk.

××××××××××××❃.✮:▹    ◃:✮.❃××××××××××××

❃.✮:▹Time Skip◃:✮.❃

*:..。o○Y/n's Pov○o。..:*

Huh. Weirdly they have been gone for a little more than planned, I hope they're okay.. Me and Tanjiro haven't really talked today, he was mostly sleeping, I hope he's okay.. I should go check on him.

I open the door to the boys room and peek. I see Tanjiro snoring away peacefully, he looked relaxed.

Aww (๑^ᴗ^๑)! He's looks so cute, I should check his temperature tho. His face looks a bit red.

I place my palm against his forehead and I freeze. It's very warm, obviously not a good sign. I rush to the kitchen, took a small towel, folded it into a line and poured warm water on it. Prepared some tea and warm blankets. I entered the boys room again and sat next to Tanjiro.

I should wake him up, poor thing must be suffering, I'm gonna comfort him! (◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)

I gently tap his shoulder.

... Nothing

Huh? (゜゜)

Tap. Tap.

... Nothing

-"Tanjiro... Can you hear me? " I quietly spoke out so I don't scare him.

The boy shuffled around and finally opened his eyes.

-"oh.. Hi y/n.." He says in a raspy morning voice while yawning. Oh. (♡´▽'♡) He sits up and yawns.

-" You have a fever, Tanjiro. I have prepared some stuff for you to get better. Be careful it's still hot. "

I smiled and handed him the tea.
He smiled even more and clasped his hands together:

-"oh y/n! Thank you so much, you're a true angel. You're too kind! "

he beamed with happiness while taking the cup into his hands. He noticed that it was truly hot and panicked a bit.

-"ouch ouch ouch! (*」>д<)」───"

He nervously laughed as he noticed the little tissue you wanted to hand him so he wouldn't burn his hand and took it. He carefully started drinking the tea while looking at me. I wonder what he's thinking about. He is just so dear to my heart. I hope he's thinking of me..

-"what's wrong y/n? You seem troubled, dear? "

Tanjiro said without realizing what he called me. My eyes widened with shock but softened as I brushed it off.

-"ah, nothing is wrong. I've been worried about those three. I wonder how they're doing"

I smoothly answer with no hesitation. I hope he doesn't think I'm lying.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ Tanjiro's POV ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I know that is not what her heart worries about. I can tell so easily. I wonder what tho. I want her heart to be at peace. She is so pure of kindness, she does not deserve any sorrow. I hesitate, but..

Ah finally another chapter! This one is nothing special, but prepare for the next one..(✿❛◡❛)

771 words

See y'all soon <3