♡games and kisses♡

Authors note - im really sorry for all the changes- btw why is so hard on computer? qvq could yall spam my phone with notification or sum- my mom took my phone for no reason- She said i did sum wrong even tho i got straight A's all week (this bitch ungrateful 😤) By the way this chapter will be shorter since im running out of ideas 💀 (im sorry yall ill read some fan fictions of Tanjiro and ill think of sum (ill credit if i use the idea but i think i wont since i want to keep this at least a little original) Alright now to the story! THIS WAS STARTED AT LIKE MAY 29TH SO YEA YOU DON'T NEED TO SPAM MY PHONE ANYMORE ❤

Tanjiro's POV

(imagine your in this kind of place, but ignore the mail box) and it's night time too)

After training we just go to sleep. We were really tired- :'D When we went to sleep I heard Milly and Inosuke chatting outside on the bench. (I am so boring please- 🖐️😭) I turned to the other side and saw Y/n peacefully sleeping. (No he's not a creep- You just look cute sis 😌💅) She looks so peaceful.. I blushed and closed my eyes. I fell asleep pretty quickly.

~Time skip👺~
Morning

Y/n's POV

I woke up and yawned. Everyone were in bed except Inosuke. Did he run away? Well who cares he is a dumb angry boar man >:( (LMAO) I sit up on my futon and stretch my arms. I changed into my normal clothes and went to cook breakfast. Suddenly I see that were out of food. I see Milly coming towards me.
-"Is something wrong?" She yawns.
-" Were out of food, I'll need to go to the town to get food." (OH FRICK I FORGOT ABOUT URODAKI- that man still in that town XD waiting for me to let him go home HSHSHHS let's change sum, were in the Y/n's and Milly's old house qwq I'm really sorry for the changes)
-"I can come with you if you want!" Suddenly Tanjiro comes to the kitchen too.
My cheeks turn peach colour for a split second. He's such a nice guy!
-" S-sure! I don't mind company" I stutter.

Tanjiro grins and pats your head.
-" You're such a pure and nice soul Y/n, are you sure I deserve to be your friend? " (tanjiro kiss y/n now or I'm throwing hands👺)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Time skip˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Me and Tanjiro finally got to the town. Theres plenty of food stalls we could choose from. They were all colourful and different. The town was also interesting. Covered in decorations and other stuff. There were a lot of people, I was scared to loose Tanjiro in the crowd so I grabbed his hands as my cheeks turns red. I glance up him which he seems a little surprised by my hand in his, I think he had a slight blush on his face. Adorable.. ♡ Oh my I really need to focus! He led me to the ramen stalls first, then vegetables and so on. We got everything. We started chatting and just going back when a game stalls caught my eye. I stopped and dragged him to the stall. It was a game where you had to caught a golden fish with your hands. I tried a few times and caught two while Tanjiro caught five.

-"Here, have them. I think they would love to be in your care! " Tanjiro smiled at me with a slight blush on his cheeks. I smiles back.

-"Thank you so much Tanjiro. "
I got on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. He flushed and had a shocked expression soon to turn into a soft smile.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° At home °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
(Look at me putting a little effort <3)

We got back shortly. While we were going back we were chatting and giggling. He's so nice and charming!

...

Shoot.

Yep. I seriously fell for this man.
(';д;')
I really need help and advice rn. I'll ask Milly about it later (oh shoot, Milly's alive? Damn that's a surprise)
I was sitting on the porch admiring the weather when I hear a screeching sound along with Milly's laugh. I look at the direction of the sound and I see Inosuke with small pigtails. (😍 I'm writing this at 3am I'm sorry) I try to hold back my laughter but I just couldn't. I start wheezing and laughing as hard as I can. Soon tanjiro came to see what's happening and then joined in. Milly giggled and ruffled Inosuke hair back to normal. Inosuke was flustered and angry.

-"There he goes, baby raging again" Milly starts laughing like a kettle and a duck mixed (I LAUGH LIKE THIS IRL DON'T BULLY ME).
Inosuke starts raging even more:

-"I'M NOT BABY RAGING, WOMAN!"
We all start laughing even more. We calm down and Tanjiro asks:

-"Where's Zenitsu? "

... (Right where is he?)
-"Probably flirting with some girls" I respond chuckling.

A few hours passes and me and Tanjiro are just hanging out on the porch.
-" So is there anyone you like? " Tanjiro asks bluntly. There was a tint of curiosity and nervousness in his voice.

-" A-ah no? Haha no not realy! "
I turn deep colour of red and giggle nervously.

-" Oh, okay. Cool " He answers, I swear I could hear a little bit of sadness in his voice but I brushed it off"

-" What about you? Is there anyone you like? " I ask in curiousity.

Tanjiro blushes and nods.

-" There's this one girl I really like.. I really want to tell her but I'm too scared she will reject me.. "

...

So he likes another girl.. That's fine.. :(

-" O-oh uhm! Go for it, I'm sure they love you back!" I try my hardest to hide that I'm sad. I just feel so jealous and upset :(( Anyways. It's started to get really late. My eyelids got heavier and I got really tired. I didn't even realize when I put my head on Tanjiro's shoulder. He blushed but gently puts his head on top of mine and smiles. I drift back to sleep.

Tanjiro's POV

Oh my.. Y/n fell asleep on me.. I blush and smile. She looks so pretty.. I pick her up and carry to our room in bridal style. Everyone was asleep so I quietly put her on my futon and lay next to her. I wrap my hands around her waist. Can I kiss her? Would she be mad? Well.. She won't know, right? I hesitate but still gave in and gently put my lips on hers. Her lips are soft.. I pull away and start blushing. I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/n: My oh my~! Tanjiro has kissed Y/n while she was asleep! I'm quite happy how this chapter turned out. And sorry for not updating for a while <3 Ily y'all! Make sure to eat and stay hydrated! Byeee! 💕

Word count: 1180