※Worries and new life※

HEAVILY EDITED!!!
Writer's POV

It has been two years after your first arrival and you somehow convinced Alex to let you train under her. Y/n was a quick learner. She learned Flower breathing, mastering it almost to perfection. You made a lot of friends such as Mitsuri, Shinobu, Kanao and other few people. But you were particularly close with Kanao, sure she was a quiet girl, but Y/n managed to make her warm up to her. They were inseparable, always sticking together. Then one day your sister was training you, this time giving you way harder tasks then before.

-"Your ready, Y/n"

(your haori btw, sorry if its ugly

(your haori btw, sorry if its ugly. i couldnt find anything better (>0<;))
Y/n POV:

Few days later, i started packing. I was scared. What if i die through final selection? No.. I will survive. I trained my ass off for this, so I'm positive. Alex packed a lot of food, it seemed like she was packing for a whole village instead for one person. Yet I appreciated her efforts and care. She carefully explained all the directions and gave me a mini map which she marked where to go. I said my goodbyes, before trying to find Kanao but I was informed that she already went off. That's fine, I'll find her later.

Time skip:

Im walking for 5 hours i think? I can't even tell anymore. I stopped for a few times there and else where to either take a little break or snack. I continued walking, no thoughts going through my head until suddenly I spot someone. It was a boy, he had wine red hair with beautiful eyes. Strangely he was carrying a huge box on his back, but I didn't question it. He smiled and waved over to you.

-"Hello!~ do you by chance know where the final selection is?"

I smiled and nodded.
- "Yes, actually. Heading there myself."

-"Do you want to go together, then? Im Tanjiro Kamado by the way"

I nod.

- "of course. I'm Y/n Akage. "
He nods and extends his hand, we both shake hands and start walking.

As you two walk, you eventually start to befriend each other. You chat for what seemed like hours, but finally he stops and starts to run . I was so confused but I just run after him. To my surprise he smelled the wisteria and found the main entrance.

Tanjiro's POV:

We run up the stairs and see so many people there. The wisteria trees smelled so nice, looked lovely too! Y/n awkwardly snorted and stood beside me.

We promised each other to stay together. First day we were just killing demons, same the other 5 days. Everything seemed the same But the last day. It was different. We both sensed something horrendous...
Time skip
Long story short. We ran into a huge disgusting demon. It's horrible smell still tingling in my nose, it made my stomach twist. To our advantage, me and Y/n defeated it. It was a hard battle, I got a scare of a life time. But thank goodness it was all over.. Me and Y/n went back to the Two girl that first told us the rules. We chose our ores, but sadly some guy with a Mohawk was harassing the poor girls. Y/n savagely grabbed onto the guys ear and pulled down, whispering something I couldn't make out, making the guy let go of the girls. There were so little of us there, it was crazy. My heart goes out for those who lost their lives today.

Y/n's POV:

It was sad saying bye to Tamjiro. He was really dear to my heart now. But I must go back, my sister is waiting for me. when me and tanjiro parted, everything became a blur. I was so exhausted... I remember coming back to the Butterfly Estate before alex ran to me hugging me while tearing up.

-"Your alive! Oh thank goodness!!"

-"Yeah..." I answer groggily. I was so tired...

Damn i feel like i was ran over by a train. After that I just went straight to bed, sleeping like a baby. Several days went by since my arrival and the swordsmith came by. He was terrifying. He started to yell at me and screech for no reason. Threatening me if I break his katanas.
He wasnt really nice but i can see he loves and admires his katanas. He pulled out a katana, carefully placing the blade onto your lap. When i carefully picked it up, it turned Y/f colour.

-" I EXPECTED PURPLE OR PINK!!" (If you said those two colours, then imagine he said some other colour haha) the swordsmith screamed.
Alex shot him a glare. He shut up immediately. Since Alex was the new Flower Hashira (rest in peace Kanae❤️) everyone started to reall respect her more, including me. Muhhahaa~~

Gosh I'm tired asf after this one. I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! Thank you for reading ❤️ (sorry if it's rushed, it's all from what I can recall. I don't remember much but I'll try to rewatch demon slayers first season soon to improve.) see you soon!!
Words: 866