˙˚ʚ fireworks ɞ˚˙

❃.✮:▹ Tanjiro'sPOV ◃:✮.❃

I hesitate, but slowly go in for a hug. What am I doing? I am sick, I'm gonna get her sick as well! My body is moving on it's own. Σ(゚Д゚;) She looks a little shocked, but hugs back. We share this little moment for like 10 seconds or more. She pulls back and looks at me in the eyes. Oh gosh, I can't. She makes me feel so nervous and giddy inside. She smiles and sighs. I slowly brush hair out of her face and smile back. Huh?? She slowly starts inching towards my face and closes her eyes. I close mine too. I expect a kiss on the lips, but in a matter of second met with a kiss on the cheek. I open my eyes and I hear her giggling. I stutter:

-"h-hey! Not fair to tease! "

I wanted more. I wanted a real kiss. But wait is she actually just teasing me or actually likes me? She looks at me once again and runs off. I stand up barely inches from falling down. Stumbling after her from the shock. She has this spell of sorts over me. I see her running around to the kitchen and follow. I start laughing as she's laughing with joy as well. I've never been happier before. I don't want to let go of this moment so bad.

❀❁※ Y/n's POV ※❁❀

I KISSED HIM, I FINALLY KISSED HIM. I mean not on the lips, on the cheek. I chickened out, ok?? HE LIKED IT THO. I look back and I see him chase after me laughing. I'm so happy.. It's like all the worries washed away immediately. Everything feels great. He catches up to me and grabs my hand, we stumble on the ground. Laughing even louder now, we lay next to each other. I turn to the side to look at him and he does the same. He smiles at me with his purest smile. I smile back, his smile is almost a virus of some sorts. If he's smiling everyone else is gonna smile too. We share a moment of pure, comfortable silence. We stare at each other as we gasp for air from the running. I calm down first and so does he. Tanjiro look at my lips and then back at me and slowly starts closing in on me this time. Our lips press againts each other but just for a few seconds before looking back at each. He hugs me as we lay down. I am laying my head on his chest, while he rests his arm on my waist. We lay like this in silence. A comfortable and nice one, till some 3 loud yells starts to be heard.

Another chapter but a shorter one. It's basically fluf. Please enjoy the little kissing scene. I'll be writing more tomorrow <3 See y'all ❤

482 words