❀possible confession❀

Author's note: Oml ily you all so much! Thank you for all sweet comments! Also special notice :) Tysm for the sweet and awesome comments <3 @DekuSimpLmao

Zenitsu's POV:

I was talking with Tanjiro:

- "Y/n is so cute!~ Should I ask her to marry me??!~"

Tanjiro's smile almost faded and made a very creepy smiling expression. Huh? Does he like her? I shriek in horror.
He made a face that totally said
'Don't you dare.' YEP HE TOTALLY LIKES HER!

Things were awkward after that. We remained quiet for the rest of the time till we heard a scream. Tanjiro bolted to the direction of the scream while I tried to keep up with him.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Time skip♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Tanjiro POV:

Milly was taking care of Y/n. I was worried sick for Y/n.. She fell out of a tree while trying to help an animal and broke her leg. While Milly was taking care of Y/n and Inosuke assisting her, I was sitting next her bed to keep her company and help her cope with the pain. She was wincing in pain and it was hard to watch.
-" Hey, it's going to be alright! Okay?"
I tell her putting my hand on hers to comfort her. She nods and smiles. Oh that smile.. It makes the butterflies in my stomach go wild.. I should really confess to her. How about today? I mean.. Fine, I'll try. But if it doesn't work or I Chicken out I will try again!

. . .

But what if she says no? Tanjiro's focus dang it. ヽ('д´  )/

Y/n's  POV:

I broke my leg and it hurt like hell! It hurt so bad.. I'm glad that Tanjiro was there.. So He does care for me!! Wait- no no Y/n- You guys are just friends- I'm pretty sure he did that because he cared about his friend. Yeah! Totally!
.
.
.
-" No y/n you like him- Stop lying to yourself!" Milly protested when I told her about my thoughts.
- "But-" I tried saying.
-" No buts! I swear if y'all don't confess to each other-" She starts but I cut her off.
-" Okay- O-Okay! I get it! Jesus Milly.. "
-" I'm sorry Y/n, I know I over did it. " she smiles with an apologetic smile.

-" It's fine, anyways.. How are you and Inosuke tho? " I smugly look at her.
She looks at me with a death glare. Even tho she looks scary rn she still has red cheeks (haha, not me exposing myself). 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Time skip˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

3rd person POV:

Y/n and Tanjiro were both sitting under a tree and just talking:

-" Milly and Aoi haven't been getting along pretty back at the butterfly mansion / estate.. "(I hate that bitch, fuck you Aoi 👹)

Y/n spoke while sighing. Tanjiro laughed.
-" Wow, that's a surprise, anyways how's your leg? "

-" It's alright so far, but still hurts a little. " Y/n looks at Tanjiro.

-" So uhm.. I have to tell you something.. " Tanjiro scratches the back of his neck and smiles nervously.

-" Ilikeyouandihopeyoudotoowmenhehdakdsnk " Tanjiro quickly says and then looks at Y/n.

-" w-what? " Y/n makes a confused look.

(Like that ◍•ᴗ•◍)

(Like that ◍•ᴗ•◍)

Tanjiro facepalms himself and then sighs:
-" Never mind, ill tell you some day later. " after that he softly smiles at her.
-" Awwh okay then. " Y/n makes a grumpy / pouting face. Tanjiro blushes and laughs. Finally he pats her head and then gets up. He lends her a hand and helps her get up.

AaaaaaA so sorry for the short chapter. I hadn't had any motivation lately and my mother keeps complaining about me even thought I did nothing tthought! Welp that's it for today, maybe I'll make another chapter today?? who knows. Anyways Have a great day / night!