*:..。o○soft touch○o。..:*

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Milly's POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Zenitsu got injured. Demons found us, it was an upper moon. Where did it come from though? They don't patrol or hunt here.
Anyways. His hand was almost torn off, if not Inosuke - He would be one arm short. There's only torn muscle and some scratches. I scream for Y/n as were running back to the home of ours. Inosuke carries him in and places him down on the futon. As I prepare the medicine, Tanjiro speaks out:

-"What happened?"

-"We got attacked by some stupid demon who almost killed Monitsu! " - Inosuke answers.

-" We managed to fight it off, but still Zenitsu got knocked unconscious and almost had his hand torn off. We were met with an upper moon. He will heal and recover, so no need to panic. " - I answer seeing Tanjiro's horrified expression.

Y/n stays quiet as she shivers. Tanjiro inches toward her and puts a hand on her shoulder. I watch her expression change from worried to calm. I wonder what happened while we were gone.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Y/n's POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

An upper moon?? I heard they're one of the most dangerous ones. I hope Zenitsu will heal soon. Yes, he has been.. An interesting character, but he's still my friend and I care about him like a brother. As I stand there silently with a worried look, Tanjiro places a hand on my shoulder softly. I look at him with calm, but sad eyes. He glances at me back and takes my hand. I smile at the gesture and gently squeeze the hand.

-"get a room. " - Milly playfully glares.

I flush as she says that. Tanjiro laughs and actually leads me to another room. I fake gasp:

-" Our friend is laying there unconscious and you're leaving his side? " I giggle with actual joy.

-" this ain't about him right now. It's just us, right now, here. " He says with a enchanted look.

He looks completely in love and lost in her gaze. He checks me out and smiles. Cups my face and gently kisses me. I kiss back and hug him, his hands sneakily snake up to my waist as mine does to same.

-"mister smooth hm? " I laugh as he smiles.

-" for you, yes. My dear, I can't spend the rest of my life without you. "

My heart skips a beat as he says that firmly with no doubt or seconds thoughts in that sentence. Oh god.. I can't handle the information so I bury my face into his neck and hug him tighter.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Zenitsu's POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

What.. The last thing I remember is hearing a weird growl in the forest. Seeing a weird blond man charging towards me. Nothing else. I wonder if Milly and inosuke are ok.. Oh god, what if they got hurt??? I'm so useless. All I see is black around me. I am sat on some black void floor. Absolutely nothing around me, I feel alone. Again.

Thats it for now <3 I'm so sorry y'all. I have exams soon and I have been studying non stop. 💀 so I'll write more chapters soon. I have a few chapters started. Finally back to writing so that's good at least❤ see y'all soon :)

538 words