○First mission○

HEAVILY EDITED!!!!

Y/n's POV:

Few days has passed since I got my katana, strangely... still no mission! I turned and turned in my bed, overthinking the whole thing. I sighed, laying flat on my back and starting to stare at the ceiling. I kept thinking about the final selection and most of all - Tanjiro. I couldn't get him out of my head. It's not like I like him or anything. Right? Oh god.. that's it I'm going to sleep. I close my eyes, starting to slowly but surely drift off.

Next morning

I was woken up by a really annoying croak of my crackhead of a crow. I sit up, groaning groggily while trying to open my eyes.

- "CAW CAW! Y/N AKAGE AND ALEX AKAGE! MISSION! MISSION! GO TO THE DRUM HOUSE! THERES A DEMON! CAW CAW!"
The crow screamed.

I jumped off my bed, standing there frozen. I stood there as my body was overtaken by excitement. OH MY GODDD!!! I had a mission!! I jumped up and down before dashing to my closet and rummaging for clothes. After a few minutes I was all ready, already on my way to the courtyard.

Alex's POV:

To hell with that bird.... Suddenly I freeze. OH SHOOT, Y/NS FIRST MISSION. I scramble out of my estate and run to her dorm room. She was already standing there, ready. I sighed and smiled. I got ready as well. After a few good 20 minutes we were already on our way. Gladly it wasn't too far from the Flower estate. About three hours passed now. We were there, just walking up the hill when we heard two kids crying. Me and y/n rushed to check on the kids and we saw a blonde kid standing next to one with interesting earring and wine like coloured hair. She crouched down next to the kids, speaking to them softly.
-"oh my, are you two okay? What happened?"

The two little kids look up, starting to calm down a little, then they looked at the Boy with wine colour hair before he nods and speak:

-"Hello! Not really, they're brother got dragged in that house.. we want to help them."

Then the boy with yellow hair suddenly jumped and hugged my leg. I was startled. He started to cry into my leg while clinging onto it.

-" PLEASEEE!!! MARRY ME!! I DONT WANT TO DIE ALONE~~!!! " He squealed while crying and sobbing. The boy with wine hair suddenly jumped, trying to rip him off of me. I look sadly at the yellow haired boy and pat his head.

-"Oh dear.. you're not gonna die, I can promise you that, okay? No one will die today."
The boy jolted his head up and sniffled before hugging my leg again.

-" WAAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!~~ YOURE A GODDESSS~~"
I was startled to say the least. I smiled awkwardly before I gently let his arm off my leg and let him stand up.

-"Maybe don't call me that haha"
I awkwardly said before tanjiro immediately dragged him away, so he would stand properly and bowed apologetically. He was such a nice kid.

The wine haired boy smiles, but then freezes. After he was done analysing my clothing, he jumped:

-" h-huh?? You're a hashira?! I'm so sorry, I should've acted with more respect! "
He continued bowing.