15 | Chapter fifteen

Chapter fifteen :D

Recap :

                        Damn I over thought too much. "Can I ask you a question?" I whisper to her ear again. She face me and nod. "Jeeval, I know its too early and I don't want to rush. But I have always like you the first time we met, will you be my girlfriend?" Say yes say yes say yes say yes or I'm screwed!

                    "Yes! I've been waiting for this day to co-" she stop. My eyes widen. Is she saying I've been waiting for this day to come ? Of course! "I'm sorry, yes I would be your girlfriend" she grin. Aww what a cute little grin. She lean in and kiss me. I'm not expecting for that to be very honest.

                    I kiss her back. I ask for enterence. Which sadly she doesn't aprove. I squeeze her tiny ass. She gasp and open her mouth, giving me entrance. Yas! I lick every part of her lips, not letting any part undescover.

                    We pull back ourself, sucking for oxygen. Damn I need more O²!

____________________________________

                  Before I start the chapter, I just wanted to let you guys know that this is just a filler, don't expect much on this chapter.
____________________________________

Natasha's POV
{ After Jeeval leave with Calum to the date }

                    I saw as Jeeval leave with Calum to the date. Oh I wish I found a perfect guy like Jeeval. To be very–very–very–very–ve–
*cough* *cough* very freaking honest, Jeeval and Calum look perfect together, they make a cute couple.

                   "Soo ...." Pavit – Jeeval's bother – starts. "So..?" It sound more like a question, because it is. "So what?" Angie snaps. "How long has Jeeval and Calum date?" He raise a eyebrow. I don't know, ten minutes? "A day I guess" Angie answer.

                   Suddenly, Angie's phone ring. "Sorry I gotta leave, bye Natasha, nice meeting you Pavit!" She smile and leave. "Hello who is it?" She start her conversation on the phone and walk away.

                   Oh shit she leave. I don't wanna stuck with Pavit in these ackward silence.

                   Do you ever experience stuck with your best friend's older brother and you bestie is not even there?

                    Oh right, kids.

                     My bad.

                    "Umm Pavit, I'm gonna leave, my mom will be worried as hell. Bye" I sweetly smile and leave. Oh Angie's car is still here. I can ask for a ride. You realize its like 9 in the night, I'm not running into drunk weirdos.

                     Oh, if you're wondering, we are 16 so we don't drive, I wanted to but its illegal. I need to be at least 17 tf.

                     "Angie, can I have a ride?" I ask. Well she is still on her phone, I'm not sure if she listen to me. Oh, she gave me a small nod. Sweet! I enter the car and we drive.

                      Being a curious human, I eavesdrop her conversation with whoever in her phone. "Don't you call me ever again!" She spat to her phone. Geez, who's she talking to? Curiosity..

                      Its weird how every human in this earth has curiosity. Like why do we have that? "Shut up! Lose my number and never call me again!" She half yell half spat. That's some serious conversation in there. "I don't care!" She yell then hung up.

                      Being a human being, curiosity will posses you, am i right or am i right? "Who is that?" I blurt out. Yup, curiosity. "Jack, you know, that guy" she stated.

                       "Oh, what do he wants now?" I ask. Damn it my curiosity is strong"Look I don't want to talk about it.." She started. Look what curiosity has make me become. I sound crazy I know.

                       For the rest of the car drive, I just stare out the window, why? Because its ackward right now. Get it? I just look at the passing trees and houses. We make a turn and then I saw my neighborhood. My house is near. I cant wait to jump to bed cause I'm freaking tired right now. I need my beauty sleep.

                      We reach my house. Oh if you're wondering, Angie's house is two blocks away from mine, while Jeeval's is one block away from mine. We live pretty far from each other. Such a pity. The car stop. I open the door and step outside. "Thanks for the ride" I thank. "No prob, see you tomorrow at school" she smile. School? Oh shoot tomorrow is Monday how can I forgot!

                     I rush up to my room. I take my bag and pull everything outside. Just like what I suspected, home works . why can't the teacher just leave us alone for no home work? I still have my English homework. Meh just ten questions, that should be easy.

                     I rush doing my homework. Cause I'm just tired. I wanna hop into my bed and sleep. I wish I will never woke up. I can be in the world of dreams. Who am I kidding? After I'm done, I change unto my PJs and wipe my make up off my face. I hop into my bed and get lost in dreams.

____________________________________

Hi guys! Luke's POV next chapter yay! Or maybe next next chapter. Boooo to me?

Next chapter:
5+ vote

Edited :
24.7.15