Chapter 37 - Cameron's crush

Cameron's POV

I Know it! She will reject this! Because nobody likes me :'-( I like to spy at people and make them feel bad about me.

"Eva..!" Natasha yelled while opening the door. "Oh.. Sorry don't mean to disturb but.. The teacher needs you to be inside the class.." Natasha said. I guess she don't like me.

"Oh.. Ok!" Evannia's angelic voice said. Omg she's perfect. The two of us get in the class and noticing that everyone has been waiting for us.

Natasha's POV

"Ok.. For the next field trip. We need to make some groups and chose your own bedroom. One bedroom will be four people!" The teacher explains. "Okay for the group is 8 people, 4 girls and 4 boys.. You choose by yourself. And for the bedroom you can choose by yourself too. I gave you all 5 min to choose!" The teacher said.

"Eva.. Angie.. Jeeval! Let's have the same bedroom!" I said. They all agree. "What about the group..?" Angie ask. "Okay.. The four girls is us and the four boys is..?" Jeeval ask. "Hey girls! Can I be in your group?" Luke smiles. "And I also bring Ashton and Calum with us.." "What happens to Michael?" Eva ask. "Nah its Ok.. He has to go on some family bussnese... So he can't go" Luke explain

"So who is the other boy?" Eva ask.

Cameron's POV

This is perfect..! I can win Evannia's heart! So I poke Evannia. She look back and I ask her if I can be in her group. "Umm... What do you think?" She ask to the other group members. "I think.. Guess he can join.." Natasha said. We all nodded.
"Okay school dismissed!" The teacher said.

We all take our bags and leave school.

~~Skip to the field trip time~~

Angie's POV

I woke up. Take a quick shower, wear my pastel purple dress, light make up, and take my bags.. The field trip last for 2 weeks. We will go to Artist school. There will be a lot of stuff to learn from there. Such as, Film making (I heard we will make our own film) , Fashion Show, Speach making, and a lot of stuff. And at the last of the day there will be a prom. The dress are the clothes we make, our prom will be recorded and will be live on TV, there will be a best fashion contest, and of course there will be prom queen and prom king.

Omg so excited..!