19 | Chapter nineteen

No recap :)

Just don't feeling doing it

<><><><><><><><><><>

L u k e

                     "Gotta ran to the washroom, see ya!" I groan. I walk toward the washroom and saw Aleisha kissing a random dude. He is around 6" tall. He got a dark brown jelled hair. He got a nice Hazel eyes and a signature smirk on his lips.

                     "What the actual fuck?" I curse under my breath. "Oh hey Luke, meet Max. Max meet Luke, my ex boyfriend" she smirk, emphasizing the word ex. My jaw clench. You know that feeling when you just broke up with you girlfriend and trying to move on from her? Well that's me, except the fact that i havent move on. Before you judge me, It is hard to move on!

                      "Get out of my face!" I spat, walking pass my anoying ex girlfriend. Oh poor boy, he is used by Aleisha to get me. I know i said i havent move on but im trying to okay! I walk to the washroom and wait in line for the toilet. I a'nt got time for waiting! "Move out of my way!" I shove pass those patient dickheads. Dont ask way i act like this, cause if you do i will punch your face. Ugh why is life so difficult?! You know its weird that a single kiss between your ex girlfriend with a random boy make my blood boil. Urg!

                      After done doing a wee , I walk pass those people who is going to go to the washroom. I quickly walk to my English class. I sit on the usual spot, the one on the very back. I can feel people stare at me. I know why they stare at me cause i look like a grouch. Hey dont blame me, im having those bad moods. I saw Natasha walk into the classroom. Looking beautiful as always. By looking at her, i can feel my rage slowing down. Its like she has this spell me, whenever i saw her, she always making me calm.

                       And that is when i realise i fall for her.

A n g i e

                      I went to the School field. I took out the fries i've bought from McDonalds. Oh yeah if you know, its break time. Im not ditching gosh.

                      I walk to the ussual bench i ussualy sit at with my besties. I sit there while letting out a sigh. Why do i sigh? Oh cause the view here is good and so is my Big Mac!

                     Ha! Im weird. And yes, im those type of girls that eat for life and not caring about how fat they were, but its weird cause im those type of girls that never get fat no matter how many ive eaten. I'm around a-hundred pounds for a fiveteen year old. Okay you may be thought like "What the fuck?!" But thats fact! #BeJealous haha im just kdding, but no, im actally a hundred punds.

                     Okay enough about me!

                      I'm currently waiting For Natasha and Jeeval. Jeeval say that she is in History, you know, that class you ussualy ditch or sleep at. But i know Jeeval isnt those type girls that sleep in class. But sometimes i wonder, why should we learn History? I mean, people always quote "Live the momment" Then why do we still learn History? History is the past, and the past is the past. You know what i mean right? Nope? Yup im just another confusing girl that talk to herself.

                        Well Natasha is in Algebra. That lesson that ask you tofind the X or Y or some random alphabet. Yeah, that one!

                         Its weird cause Math always ask us what her X is. And i was like, oh come on! Stop asking us to find your ex, she wont be coming back to you!

                       Hehe, i quote it. Okay i may be those girls that copy it on the internet. But that is not the point here! You wanna know something? Our Algebra teacher is those kind of theacher tha quotes "The bell dont dissmis you, i do!" So may that may be the reason why Natasha hasnt come out of the class yet.

                      I let out a sigh while shaking my head. I ate my Big Mac for a two good minutes, until suddenly something hit me on my back, making me jump. Oh that bastard! He make me drop my BigMac! BigMac is my life! I groan i look back, wondering who did that to me. I look back and saw this kid. This kid. (A/N DEEZ NUTZ! sorry cant help myself)

                     He came running towards me. He got some Dirty Blonde hair, around 5,7". "Sorry i didnt mean to" He apologies. Lets just say im on my period.

                      how did he do that? I look at his face, i guess he can feel these sparks too cause the look at his face, a shock face. "I'm sorry, but what was that for?" I snap. "What?" "Pulling my waist!" God this kid got problems. "I dont have any problems!" Wait did i just thinking out loud or is he reading my mind. Meh its impossible for someone to read other's mind, you idiot! The voice inside my head said.

                    "Yeah you are thinking out loud, and i pull your waist cause i need your number? You expect me to get you another BigMac without knowing where you live?" He give me a cocky smirk. Okay is this his way to get my number? "Okay sure" I roll my eyes cause he outsmart me. He hand me his phone and i type my number in. "Happy now? And don't forget about my BigMac" I hand his phone nd walk away. That was a tough kid there.

                    After walking around the field for a while, i spot Natasha, Jeeval, Calum, Michael, Ashton and that boy that make me drop my BigMac. I roll my eyes when i saw him. He is hard to be deal with. I walk over to them. "Holy shit there you were! I thought you were lost or something" Natasha put her hand on her heart and fake cry, while the rest laugh along. I rolled my eyes. I notice that Luke wasn't there, so i ask "Where is Luke?" Nobody anwser, and i mean they stop laughing and look at with with a straight face. "What? I'm just asking?"

                     After five seconds, Natasha spoke up. "I saw him in English today, he seemed pissed over something, i calm him down, after class, he just walk away from me and ignore me." I put my mouth into a 'o'.

                    "So hey, i was wondering you guys wanna come to my party, its tonight at my house?" 'The one who drop my Big Mac' shrug. "Sure thing, we will come" Jeeval smile. Everyone agree while im just starring at the floor, thinking about something. What i was thinking? I was thinking about Luke, how could he walk away from my best friend like that? My jaw clench.

                        "Hey" I look up and saw him. "Hey.." I said looking down. "I dont catch your name just know, so what's your name?" He look at me straight in the eyes. ITS BURNING MY EYE! "Angeline Aurelia. People ussualy call me Angie, you?" I pretend to ack like im not interested in this conversation. "Justin Bieber" He smile. 

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi guys!

I'm just trying to clear this out that my story is not only about Natasha and Luke.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Next Chapter:

30+ views

5+ Vote