Chapter 38 - FieldTrip I

Angie's POV

I have arrived at school. We all have some stuff to do. And Natasha will be our leader for our group. And I will be the co-leader. I'm not really good at being responsible but.. No one else want.. So we vote and I get to be the co-leader.

Our group is group 2 out of 20 groups. So we get to go to the bus first. I sat down with Natasha and Evannia on the three people seats. Luke, Ashton and Calum were behind us. And Cameron.. He sat by himself in the two person seat beside the other boys. Natasha get to sat near the window, while I sat in the middle. And of course, Evannia sat on the other edge.

The ride was about 2 hours long. We play truth or Dare the whole ride.

"Truth or Dare?" I ask pointing to Evannia. "Truth!" She smirk. "Luke or.. Hmm.. Caameron?!" I smirk back. "Umm.. " she think. ".. Luke!" She yelled. "No offense, Natasha.." She apologize. "No its Ok.." Natasha smiles and Luke smiles. Cameron wasn't in this game, but I think he can hear her. Luke and other boys weren't in the game too. Luke and others were making some new songs for their album. So only me, Evannia and Natasha play this game.

"Ok students! We have arrive. Go out from the bus starting from group one, group two, group three and so on. Line up outside the bus!" The teacher said.

Group one goes out.. Then its our turn. The row was : Natasha (Because she is Leader), Me (Because I was co-leader), Evannia, Jeeval, Ashton, Calum, Cameron, And luke. (It was Alphabetical)

We get down of the bus and make a line. We wait until all the groups are finish lining up. The teacher gave us schedule to the co leader and the task of in charge of the members of the group to the leaders. "Woaw.. We have got a lot of jobs.." Natasha said. "Yeah.." I replied then laugh.

So first they gave us a tour. There are TV artist class, Designing class, Fashion Show class, Speech class, Model Class, dancing class, singing class, Talent class, and so much more! After all, this is a Talent school.

In our schedule, the first one in the schedule is going to our own dorms. I group two dorms, one for boys, and other one for girls. We enter our dorms and gasped. We got a HolyWood sign view. There are four beds. Two are near the big wall of window and the two other one is near the bathroom and door. Me and Evannia chose the bed near the window. While Natasha and Jeeval took the other bed. Natasha's bed was beside mine and Jeeval was beside Evannia's. There is a mini pool in the middle of the room. After all, this field trip cost us a lot.

First we take a shower, there are two bathroom in there so Me and Natasha take a bath first because we are leader and co leader. I wear my violet crop top, mini skirt, violet flat shoes. I don't wear my make up and braid my hair. I wear my favorite necklace and favorite bracelet.

After going out of the room, I notice that Natasha has finished took a bath. She wear blue dress and while heels. Evannia was is the bathroom and Jeeval has just get in.

Leaders and CoLeaders please go to the lobby now for a short meeting. The speaker said. Every doorms has speaker.

So we left a note We are going on a leader and CoLeader meeting, please stay in the dorms until we come back. Thx <3
From,
Natasha and Angie

That will be good. So we left it in Evannia's bed because she will get out of the bathroom first.

We get out of the room and walk towards the lobby. We saw that everyone is waiting for us. "Sorry we're late.." Natasha apologize. "Good that everyone here, the will be some changes for the field trip.." The teacher said