Chapter 9

We arrive to the hospital and I am quickly admitted to a room. Niall right by my side the whole time. We wait for a while before someone comes to take me for x-rays.

Once I get back, everyone is there. And Louis of all people is bouncing on the hospital bed. (Not while standing up though. He would've broken it.)

"Louis get your fat ass off my bed." He hops off quickly.

"Yea, but my ass-shake brings all the girls to my yard."

"Well I'm ass-intolerant. It's like lactose intolerant, but instead of milk I can't stand you." A collective laugh is followed by that one smiling a little as I walk to my bed and lay down. And by lay down I mean I'm practically sitting up.

"What did the doctor say?" Brooke implores.

"I don't know who has been in here to talk to you guys, but the only doctor I have seen is the ones walking down the hall to get to another patient. I won't know till he looks at my bone pictures. The lady who took me said if it was bad the doctor would come in, if it was mild or just a simple fracture the lady will come back in to wrap it and discharge me."

"Did you say bone pictures?"

"Yes, Liam I did say bone pictures. That's really all it is. They just take a picture of my bone."

"Well I will have to remember that you easily just made a historical name of something seem pretentious and stupid all in one sentence."

"Well i am awesome like that." I spoke with a confident half smile on my face.

The room falls silent as the doctor walks in. "Well Emily its definatelly broken, but on the bright side you won't need surgery. I will be back in a few minutes with your discharge papers and to cast your arm. Will you need anything else?"

"Coukd you write me a pass for not being able to use it, cause I play volleyball and I will need a note for my coach, and for the school."

"That won't be a problem I will bring that with me when I come back."

He wrote some things down and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. I look around the room and catch Brooke's eyes.

"Can you guys leave please I need to talk to Brooke and Paige."

They leave silently. Paige plops down on the end of the bed and Brooke pulls up a chair.

"Guys I won't be able to play volleyball this year. What am I going to do? It's practically my whole life."

"Well you made the team so you will be able to go to practices and game with us. You might be able to play by the end of the season. School doesn't start for over a week. You will be fine. You'll just get more time to do homework."

"Like I'm gonna have any homework. I'm barely taking any classes."

"Well you're just gonna have to deal with the broken arm for now because we can't do anything about it."

*knock, knock*

"Hi, I'm back to put your cast on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally got back to the boys house around 7. Thank god it's Friday. I can just tell my parents were having a team bonding thing at one of the players houses. And stay the night with the boys because I don't want to drive back home.

"Brooke are you going back home? Or are you staying?"

"I'm staying. No way I'm driving back home now. What should I text my parents?"

"I'm gonna tell my parents there's a team bonding thing. And it's over night."

"Good idea. I'll tell my parents the same thing."

After that we sat around for about three hours talking, but of course we watched a movie fist. The only people up are Paige, Harry, Niall, Louie, and I. This is gonna be pretty eventful. Yippee!😖