chapter 6

Yay! New chapter. I'll stop talking now so you can just read. (A/N) at bottom

" Shit!" I hear Louis curse under his breath.

"Shit, this is all my fault, if I hadn't started crying, you wouldn't have comforted me, and Niall would have never seen us like that. This is all my fault." I say tears running freely again.

" hey, hey, hey," Louis says soothingly holding me at arms length, "its not your fault. None of this is your fault. If anything its Niall's fault for asking you out and not finding out if you were single or not first, and walking in and freaking out on us. None of this is your fault."

"I think I better go talk to him."

"No, he needs to cool off, and you need to shower, I'll go talk to him." Louis says.

"Okay, but I still don't know where the bathroom is at." Instead of showing me there, he just gave me directions. As I make my way there I get out my phone and play my sad song play list.

LouisP.O.V.

I gave Emily direction to the bathroom instead of walking her there to avoid making the situation worse. I mean seriously, I get that drama follows famous people every where, but we only have known them for around two days and Niall had already created a lot of drama.

God dammit Niallwhy do you have to make everything so hard. I sigh mentally.

I walk in the direction Niall ran off in, towards the kitchen, I have a feeling that he didn't know it was the kitchen. We had only been here for a little under a week and Niall never remembers where every thing is at.

I walk into the kitchen, and see the blonde Irish boy sitting on a stool at the island with his head on the table in his arms. It looks like he has headphones in, so he doesn't know I came into the room. I pull out my phone and call him.

RingRiiiingRiiiiiiiiiing. He picks up after the third ring, he obviously didn't check caller i.d. because if he did he wouldn't have answered.

"Hello?" I hear on the other end of the phone and room.

"Take out your head phones and turn around." I say, afterwards hanging up so he can't say anything.

He takes out one head phone and turns around.

"Louis , what the hell is wrong with you. I told you that she said she had a boyfriend , and that was why she wouldn't go out with me. And then you go and make a move on her."

"Okay, yeah. Just so you know I was hugging her like that because she was crying about you asking her out while she has a boyfriend. She was distraught, because of you."

I hear the door bell, and Niall's eyes light up and quickly turn dark as the rest of his face loses all color, "What the hell did you Niall?"

"I'll get it!" A voice that sounded like Emily's. Oh shit.

I walked out towards he foyer to see who it is, but all I see is Emily turning around and storming off in the direction I came from. Towards Niall.

"What the hell is wrong with you, do you have a severe mental problem, I wasn't cheating on Aiden. Louis was comforting me because of you! You fucked with my emotions and I was crying. I don't even want to talk to you again, and I swear to god if you piss me off again, I will mess you up." She spun on her heel and left the room, walking towards the front of the house. I watched her grab Aiden's arm on her way out pulling him along.

I get a text from Emily shortly after she leaves. if you didn't get the point across to niall I just did. will not be helping him with anything this yearhe can figure it out himself or he can find someone else to help him. i want nothing to do with him.

Well, that didn't end well.

Emily's P.O.V.

To me showers are for singing and for thinking. The latter was what I was doing. i had a lot to think about. Especially after all of that.

All i wanted to do was take a shower and Louis had to go and bring up the Niall thing. But the thing that really pisses me off is that niall followed us and saw us hugging, first off that was an invasion of privacy, and second it just made things worse.

i finish my shower quickly and step out, after drying off, to get dressed. I brush my hair in the mirror, and think, why is everything so complicated these days, when i was 5 nothing bad ever happened. or at least that I ever cared enough about to remember.

I finish and walk back the way i came. As i come down the stairs I hear the doorbell, "I'll get it!'

Everything after that happens in a blur. All I know is that I opened the door and saw Aiden, turned around and yelled at Niall, grabbed Aiden and stormed out to my car. 

As i come out of my daze I realize that I'm driving, and Aiden is staring out the side window, i am unable to see his face. I don't say anything to him, but i turn off the radio to insinuating that we should talk about what happened. But he doesn't say anything either. The drive continues in total silence. I now must take evasive action if i want to be with Aiden.

(A/N)

okay, I am really sorry for not updating sooner. i had some problems with the P.O.V. changes and had to go fix that, and then my phone was being stupid and wouldn't type fast enough, like i would type ten words and by the time i was done with those ten words only four letters had shown up. so i think its a wattpad thing because it wasn't doing that up until about a week or so ago and when i type on any other thing its not that slow. so idk.

so its an update, be excited. hope u have a wonderful day and rest of week. Adios amigos!

Time: November 3, 2014

Question: if you could date a character from you favorite book, or any book, who would it be and why? List name and book title.
Mine would be Cole from Sleepaway Girls. I would date him because he is sweet, kind, caring, humble, funny, adorable, and (even though he is from a book) he has an amazing personality. He is also subtly persistent and gets angry when someone takes something of his.