Chapter 1

(2 yrs. later)

Since the dream crushes have come and gone. Even a best friend who I hate the guts of now. But life has been good a few flings here and there. And just in case your wondering no first kisses yet. I am saving it for him. I have thought many were the boy from my dream. But they were too egotistical, annoying, or mean. And those are things I can't tolerate one bit. As a senior in high school I am so busy between applying for colleges, homework, and all things volleyball (club and school) I have time for almost nothing. . . except for loving my fave band ever One Direction.

-------------------

"Emily get away from the posters! Your walls are covered in them and so is your door, you don't have anymore room!"

"But it is from the new photo shoot," I whined, "is pool side edition! Come on Paige, you know you want a Harry poster."

"What?!? Where did you hear that I liked Harry? man people need to stop spreading rumors about me." Paige said nervously, her curls bouncing up and down.

"Paige I am a Directioner. I know a fellow Directioner when I see one. You can't hide it from me." I told her while throwing a pointed look her way.

"Fine we can each get one, but that is it!" she said. Then under her breath she said "for you." I laughed in my head. She has never been good at keeping her voice down.

Ten minutes later we leave with two poster some gum and pop. Walking through the parking lot I see different cars. In fact I even saw a black van. Which I found very suspicious. So I mentioned it to Paige.

"Emily, you are so paranoid. There is no stalker rapist/murderer/robber dude that is gonna come out of that car. Someone probably rented it and it was the last car they had in the lot to rent."

"Okay, but if something happens to us I'm blaming you." I stated.

In the car I turned up the radio when Story of My Life came on and belted it out. Paige joined in at Niall's first solo. She wasn't as into it as I was but I could tell she was almost going to explode when harry sang his solos. I purposely sang as loud as I could at those parts.

"Paige hurry up we have to get back to the school so that I don't miss practice." It was the first practice of the season for school. I was stoked. There was nothing I enjoyed more than volleyball. Ask anyone on the team, I rock the libero spot. The main reason is because I couldn't hit, but I loved playing back row for my coach.

"Fine, but if I get a ticket for speeding I'm blaming you." She ups the speed by about 3 mph. I shake my head in shame. Of all of my friends she would have been the one to speed and then flirt with the officer to try to get out of a ticket.

About ten minutes later we arrive at the school. Just in time for me to change and warm up with the rest of the team. I looked around seeing the same seniors and juniors, but a few new sophomores and to be honest I didn't know any of the freshmen. but it was all good because we come here to at volleyball, not to exchange pleasantries. The friends are just a bonus. Hopefully they learn fast that while on the court I am here to play not to mess around. My job as libero was to get all balls that I could and predict where the ball is going. Over the years I have learned many key tips that will tell me where they are hitting.

---------------------

Driving home I pass the same black car that I saw at Walmart. They were driving towards the school. Looking in my mirrors I see them turn into the school. Nope, not weird, or scary, or creepy at all. I go over important things I need to do on the way home. I stop and get some gas once I get into town. My small town, literally called a village, has only four gas stations. After filling up I head home.

"Hey! I'm home. " I yell. I know there is probably nobody home. My parents are working and my brother moved out for college four years ago. He does come home for the summers, but if he is actually home it is a miracle. As I figured there was no response.

After running upstairs to shower and change I come back downstairs and notice a note on the counter.

Note:

Emily,

Ran into town. Left at 11 will be back around 2, at the latest 4.

-Logan

Okay got it turning around I see a message on the answering machine. I press play.

"Hello this is is Clear Water High School calling for miss Emily Chambers. There is a matter I would like to discuss with you and miss Paige Watson. Please call back so that we can set up a meeting time. Thank you and have a nice day. "

I was worried why did they want to talk to me and Paige. I hope we did nothing wrong. Or that there is something wrong with our schedules. That would be embarrassing. I decide to call them back tomorrow. Hopefully it is good news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi guys. So yeah. I wrote the first chapter. Sorry first official chapter. Hope you liked it. Not sure I there was too much talking and too little description or what. Just like the other chapter comment on what I could improve on. Vote and comment. Luv ya!