Chapter 5

On the car ride to the boy's house I debrief Brooke on what is happening.

"So long story short, you and Paige were enlisted by the principal to 'babysit' Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Niall while they are finishing their high school education. And Louis is just kinda hanging around?"

"Yeah, pretty much. So are you in?"

"Well, yeah someone's gotta keep you two from screwing this up."

"Thanks so much, either way I would still be taking you to the boys house. And they are expecting you sooo... . yeah. That's all. we've got about five more minutes till we get there so prepare yourself. Oh, I forgot to mention, Niall asked me out this morning, and I turned him down because of me dating Aiden. And you have a big brain and you are good with telling me what to say, so you are going to help me when it gets all awkward, if it gets awkward." I say all in one breath.

"Wow, Emi, you have known all of the boys for not even a whole day and have gotten yourself into this already. You needed more help that I thought. But, hey on the bright side at least for once in your life you're having boy problems! Good for you girl."

"Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny I forgot to laugh." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"I know!" A big cheesy grin plastered on her face.

"Whatever. Anyways we're here. Are you ready...... to rumble!"

"Oh my gosh, girl are you serious right now? I don't know how you haven't got into more trouble already with these boys." She says, but it is lost on me, as I have already gotten out of the car and shut the door. I do this because I love her. Note the sarcasm.

As I walk up to their (a/nyour door my head turns to face the floor. I can't look you in the eyes and say. Couldn't help myself. Haha.) door,it swings open and I don't see anyone.

At this point Brooke, as slow as she is has somehow caught up to me by now and we are both standing on the porch looking into the house with great confusion. More so me than her.

"Ummmmm... Emi, why are we standing at an open door and not going in?" She asks with total seriousness.

"Because I'm wondering why the door opened with out me touching it, and I don't see anyone."

"Did you check behind the door?" She asks me with a condescending look that tells me I'm really, super blonde.

"Nope, there's only a doggy back there making more chocolate."

"Yeah, no there's not a dog back there."

"Sarcasm Brooke. Pay attention. Okay, so another thing you need to know about the boys is that they are pranksters, and this is probably one of their pranks. And knowing Paige she probably agreed wholeheartedly.

So here's what I'm gonna do, they probably have some sort of sensor to drop something on us when we walk in the door, so I'm gonna throw my bag into the house and then yours. Okay? if nothing falls on them we know its safe. So on the count of three. One, Two, THREE! okay now your bag." I count to three again and watch the bags and the doorway for any signs of movement. I hear a slight snigger from beyond the door proving that there is someone in the house. I decide to join onto the boys team, Brooke and them unknowing. "Okay Brooke, I've got your back. You go in first its all clear."

Brooke walks through the door and steps into the foyer. In the foyer there is little balcony that people have the possibility of hiding behind and dropping something. As Brooke gets into position, I see Louis poke his head over to scope everything. As he sees me a look of disappointment appears on his face. I point at him and then at me and cross my fingers like I am wishing for good luck, to let him know that I am on their team.