⚠️Added Trauma⚠️

️⚠️⚠️TW: NON-CONSENTED ACTIONS!⚠️⚠️⚠️

The next day, the team was downstairs in the S.W.A.G. classroom and waiting for Henry. Chapa sat in Bose's lap in his chair at his desk as the four of them talked amongst themselves. Suddenly, the crime alert began blaring throughout the building.

"Ah, c'mon!!"

Chapa yelled as he stood from his boyfriend's lap angrily and curled his fingers to act like claws, letting red bolts of lightning run through his fingers.

"Whoa, calm down, babe."

Said Bose.

"I wanted to do fight training with Henry!"

"Maybe we will when you guys get back."

Bose said, remembering that he wasn't able to go on the mission.

-

Mika, Miles, Chapa, Ray and Henry arrived on the scene of the crime that was going down, which was a few stabbings at the close Nacho Ball. The five heroes ran into the restaurant and were ready to take down the criminals. As they ran in, they were shocked at the amount of victims that were laying on the floor either stabbed to death or just had major stab wounds that needed attention. Just as one of the stabbers were about to get Volt from behind, Henry was able to warn the lightning filled hero just in time. Volt quickly turned around and caught the man's wrist, making him drop a hunting knife he held. As he held his wrist, Volt used his electric power at almost full strength, knocking the man out. But just as Volt was about to celebrate his little victory, someone grabbed him from behind and was instantly had his face covered with a cloth with sleeping powder on it.

-

"Alright AWOL, take us back to the Man's Nest!"

Said Captain Man as he, two of his sidekicks and his former sidekick huddled up to teleport back. They got back to see Schwoz examining Bose's shoulder.

"Welcome back! What happened?"

Schwoz asked.

"There were some stabbings."

Henry answered as he sat on the couch, seeming a tad bit sore.

"Oh my god! How many were stabbed?"

Schwoz asked. Bose immediately noticed that Chapa didn't come back with them. But before he could even ask where his boyfriend was, their conversation kept on going and didn't leave a gap for him to interrupt.

"Twenty-two were killed and fourteen were only injured."

"HEY!!"

Bose yelled, no longer caring about being rude.

"Where's Chapa?!"

Ray looked around the room and noticed that Chapa wasn't there.

"I thought he came back with us."

-
(Back to she/her pronouns)

Chapa layed on the ground outside behind the same Nacho Ball where the stabbings had just happened. She sobbed silently as she layed there curled up in embarrassment and pain. She had a semi-deep stab wound on the right side of her collar bone and other knife wounds that could be easily taken care of. But she was more concerned about the fact that she had just been... very sexually assaulted by two of the criminals that were part of the stabbings at Nacho Ball. Her hero outfit had been tampered with and ripped in a lot of places. Mostly wherever she was stabbed. She wanted to scream for help, but she was in too much shock to do so. All she could do was hope that Ray and the others would realize that she was missing and find her.