Reminder#21 Signs in the birds

"Do they not see the birds made to fly through the air in the sky? Nothing holds them up except God."
(Surah Nahl: verse 79)

Whenever I look at the birds, I get so amazed like it feels so strange that how is this even possible that i can not lift my both legs up at a time for more than a second but these birds are just flying over the sky. They don't fall! Amazing! Just for a moment. Close your eyes and imagine is this even possible. So Allah is reminding us to ponder over the creation of Allah. Think abouth the birds. So Allah Almighty is telling us that just think for a second, is this even possible that some creatures fly and some walk. No this is not possible. It is Allah who makes it possible. Allah is actually reminding us that it is actually Him who is making these birds to fly through the air in the sky. Indeed in different creations of Allah are the signs for those who believe. Allah has actually told us to ponder over the creation. Look at the trees, sky, earth, plants, trees and everything has variation. Even your fingerprints are unique. Amazing. How amazing is our Lord. How merciful He is. He is the best. He is the one who never leaves us even if we forget Him. May Allah make us His obedient servants. Forgive us and fill our hearts with light. May Allah protect us from the whispers of devil.