Korean News: They're Siblings?

People often joke about idols whose faces might be too similar to one another as siblings

People often joke about idols whose faces might be too similar to one another as siblings. But it is still a surprise nonetheless to find out that Irene of Red Velvet and Seventeen Trainee Adonis are actual siblings!

In the survival show for Seventeen, the last episode consists of families giving back the special rings to their songs to signify that they had reached this far and once again deserve these rings. It was truly an emotional moment as most boys had not seen their families for a long period of time. But not all boys had their families on stage with them. Viewers have taken notice that in these shots, Adonis mostly was not there for this exchange. So his fans tried their best to investigate this, and we found out that he was still in the venue. But instead of being with his family, he was with the president of the company and had a phone call in the midst. Who was he calling? One thing we might just not know. But fans have joked that maybe his family was too famous to come and did not wish for any complications. Who knew that these jokes were actually pretty close to the actual truth!

Past schoolmates of Irene and Adonis were the people who spilled their affiliations on social media. Stating that both were private about their family except one another at school, and maybe now that both are in this industry they still retain that privacy.

Neither company has confirmed, but the pressing pictures of the past are too convincing are they not?

-----

"Adonis, the President needs to talk to you. Wake up!"

His mind was not ready to deal with outside dreams, for he wanted to stay within his head for a few moments of slumber. But sometimes the dreams that are nearer, and at his hand's control, they are far scarier and more unknown to face.

So with his hair with a reminiscence of where he rested, eyes that were nearer to the lines of shut, and clothes that were nowhere ready to face authority, the boy had to leave the dorm and follow his manager.

"Ah daebak, Adonis hyung does look pretty still even if he just woke up." The other boys were also asleep a few moments ago. Their bodies had heaved into exhaustion because of how much passion tested them over a time limit. They were after all, about to debut so soon after years of preparation and media. But the commotion of the leader waking up Adonis had stirred them all, for noises were easily heard in a dorm that might be too small for fourteen boys.

"Of course he does. Even if he's sleeping, he still looks pretty. But at least now we know why." The boys had been with one another for years and developed a strong bond, their families also tied to it. Among the members, Adonis was the one they trained with the least time but it didn't mean they were any less close. Some would even argue and say they were closer to him. Yet even if they did be with him for more than a year, his family was never mentioned. He said no name, showed no faces, and just kept quiet. They did not understand because everyone else's family was close. Even they did not know the family of Adonis because he wanted to keep that part of his life a bit more silent. Their parents who mostly were close to one another or at least knew one another had also their questions. But maybe this was the reason.