We're Supposedly Together... For Real This Time, They Said

They always are on our list: Bae Suzy and Seventeen's Adonis are Dating?

These two are not strangers to suspicions on the fine line between their friendship and possibly romantic relationship

These two are not strangers to suspicions on the fine line between their friendship and possibly romantic relationship. Bae Suzy and Seventeen's Adonis have caught our attention ever since While You Were Sleeping, wherein both appeared. In the drama, they were not the couple to root for yet, they might be the couple to root for in real life. Their blossoming friendship is worth trends even if they stand against other artist interactions.

In the past, both have denied the dating allegations with their companies' statements. But the public couldn't help and believe that perhaps as the years pass, they too will see what we do. Recently, these two were seen walking around Seoul and believed to have traveled around. Many passersby left them alone because most were afraid to ruin the intimate vibe they had going. Other sources told us how the boy was caught taking photos of Ms. Bae, and how he drove her home with many gifts.

After two or three years, do you believe that they are finally together? Will they give us the yes we wish for? Stay tuned as we watch the story unfold before our eyes.

-----

Adonis was used to waking up with his name trending with another person. Sometimes it was because of unexpected friendships he had with both senior and junior idols. A few instances it was about his performance in Seventeen. Other times it was about his role in kdramas, and how they shipped him with someone. But of course, there are cases such as today's news. He was said to be dating his best friend, Bae Suzy, once again for about a fifth time in the past years. Do they really look as well as the public believes them to be?

"I heard we're dating officially this time. Some even swore on it, now why did I not know this supposed boyfriend?" The constant misinterpretation always threatened to let what they had slip and break. The fine line they walked at was not friendship and romantic interest. The beautiful curves and creases were already outlined into the soulmate realm, being half of the other as best friends. They were not twins or brother and sister, but they were best friends. "Want to mess with them a little, and post candid shots? It might keep them anticipating unexpected news instead, but one they've been waiting for."

Both had settled on this agreement. Yet, before they could click and share to the public, a quick text to their managers, and a reply allowed them to do their plan. After all, they could only give a small hint to the collaboration they did. They were not dating, but maybe their collaboration would make you wish them to be. Yet, not everyone's wishes are granted in ways they wish for the magic to be transformed.

skuukzy

skuukzy We've got news, right? @98min_adonis

98min_adonis Oh? Do we unwrap the grand surprise today?

-------skuukzy Ah, you're right. Far too early but they have guesses...

Adonisxdatinglife IS IT FINALLY WHAT I THINK IT IS?

caratFORever No way...

Ultsuzystan I'm ready to say I told you so

98min_adonis

98min_adonis Is this what our characters do? Is this what you do under such a beautiful aesthetic view with a goddess? @skuukzy

skuukzy If I'm a goddess then how do we proceed

-------98min_adonis Let the prince surprise you

Pledis_boos You know well what's going on Adonis

-------98min_adonis You never do until the magic happens

princeROYALs After so many dramas, are they bringing it in real life?

loyalMULTIfan this isn't even going to surprise us, just waiting for the official announcement

But what shatters the image of these events is a withheld truth between the two. A secret that must remain like that in order to not shift the floor of where they stand, at least one of them believes this analogy. "Are you never going to tell him, Suzy? Will you never confess?"

"Can't I keep it to myself so that I can pretend? Let my grief be kept quiet because at least I'll never hear the truth from him, that he does not love me the way I love him. If I don't ever tell him, I'll only regret not asking if he loved the same because in my mind I can joke that he did, that he does. Instead of telling him my feelings, and hearing him say that he loves me in a way that won't ever be romantic."