Relationship with: Vocal Unit

Vocal Unit

"They're my team, my core team one would say

"They're my team, my core team one would say. They taught me not to only reach for the stars but to live with them, to be one. They gave me that hope that maybe I can be a luminous light against the sky so dark. It's cheesy, I know. But only the heavens know how thankful I am for them. How they allow me to live in their talent and be classified as one of them also."

Woozi

Biggest Supporters

Leader and Trainee

"Can you imagine all the talent in one man? Well, what makes Woozi hyung more special is he does have that talent, and he handles his creation with utmost care

"Can you imagine all the talent in one man? Well, what makes Woozi hyung more special is he does have that talent, and he handles his creation with utmost care. He doesn't just throw things here and there, yes he's experimental but he's not careless and I really am amazed by that. To explore yet handle things so delicately. It's amazing truly. I just feel bad for not being much help because my hands might break his craft, but he never turns me away. He encourages me in his own way, like asking about my drama and how it can be written into a song and all that."

"That dongsaeng, just kidding, just kidding. He has a lot to bring to the table, but he just doesn't know it so I try and help him bring out those ideas. Vocally wise, his voice is something that is unique yet could fit so perfectly into the songs SEVENTEEN has. He jokes about it a lot, but I know a part of him isn't sure if he fits in the vocal unit. He isn't seeking reassurance about it to others though, he's trying to find it within himself. So I just help bring all that out of him, and not steer him directly, you know? But besides that, ah Carats should always beware because he's really charming and can catch anyone's attention unknowingly."

In the beginning, Adonis wasn't that settled with the vocal unit. Not because he wasn't close with them but because he isn't sure if skill-wise he's deserving as the other five members. And Woozi saw right through that when they recorded or devised ways to distribute parts.

Woozi has already stated beforehand that it was gratifying for him to create music because the ones who loved it the most were his members. One of them of course is Adonis, and the younger boy couldn't really shut up about each person who contributed in each song. What fans find very interesting about this is that Adonis claims he isn't great at music, not even hearing the little important parts or crafting lyrics. But Woozi attests to that, the older boy has spilled to the fans that although Adonis isn't as musically inclined as most were, he was great at catching the needed feeling of a song and with the arrangement of songs to go after one another.