Happy Birthday, Adonis

@98min_adonis

#AdonisDay Greetings to all of the lovely people before me

#AdonisDay Greetings to all of the lovely people before me. Thank you for all your greetings, and I sincerely apologize that there isn't a Vlive for today. We are preparing for many things, and I for one am preparing a little something. I'm working hard so that with all the blessings I have from all of you, I'll be able to show how thankful I am for them. I am very blessed at 24.

Love, Your Prince Adonis <3

-----

Everything was not going as planned.

The members usually celebrate and surprise at the moment the clock strikes at 12 midnight. But they weren't able to do the same for Adonis this year because of many shifts. And truly they wondered if their heart is shaken into pieces at this reality, then what more for the birthday boy?

He was supposed to be home by the evening but was held back at the company. Going over and crossing the train track for another day. March 27 becomes March 28 and he isn't near home. The members knew of this project he was doing and encouraged him to take it. Because it suited him perfectly and for him to have his moment to shine, and prove something was always done so delicately. And maybe the non-trembling hands, yet patience had caused them, even the boy himself, to miss the early greeting.

Maybe a wake-up plan surprise would suffice? Yet sometimes the roads built aren't patterned to be taken by some vehicles. And even today riding a motorcycle, seemingly to be treated by others as a minuscule day and was going by so fast, was not taking any of the roads they built.

So they woke up to Adonis cooking breakfast. The boy who came as dawn took over, also woke up at the sunrise. Why? Because of notifications.

"Good morning!"

"Why is this day not going as we wished! We just wanted to surprise you and make this extra special!" Vernon was the one who broke out of his silence because he didn't know anymore if it was possible. He didn't know if any of the things they wanted to do in order to make this day extra special for his best friend would happen.

But Adonis knew this. This was the risk of idol life but worth it. To be greeted by so many people and have his day celebrated by many more. To have his name known under this date. And to have members who might not get to surprise you, yet to at least celebrate with you, was something far greater. "You know, a surprise isn't needed to make this day special. The fact that you all remembered it at heart is a fantasy tale in itself. So don't worry about it, let's just celebrate today at the pace we are allowed to by the universe. Okay?"

They all knew he never was one to fuss over big celebrations such as birthdays. Because he did believe the chance to perform, be seen, and many more are big make-ups for things that they can't celebrate as majestic as they wish. But of course, who was a family who didn't want to make something of someone they love extra special?