Ch.1

"I-I'm..."

"Princess? Are you okay?" Harrison knocked on the door of the bathroom.

"Y-Yes, I am. I'm fine." I decided to take another.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of water from our mini fridge. And then I waited a little longer.

I took another.

Pregnant

Oh no. I'll wait a little, then we'll see. Wait for a few more weeks.

"Princess, are you sure?"

"Yes, I promise, just. My stomach really hurts."

"Okay, do you need me to do anything?" I heard him closer to the door.

"No I'm good." I lied to him as I was sitting on the floor, staring at the test, trying to make it say Not Pregnant. I sat there for a few more seconds. Taking the not used test and the two used ones out of the bathroom. I put the used ones in the box and the other one in the closet.

"There you are. What are you doing in the closet?" I felt his hands on my waist. I quickly put them in a box.

"Just, finding a scrunchie. But now that I see my wrist, I have one."

"Princess, your hair is already up."

"Right! Right!" I laughed nervously. "I completely forgot." I turned around and kissed him quickly. Then leaving the closet dragging him out.

"Are you okay?"

"Prince how many times to I have to tell you, I am fine." I walked up to him and pulled him in for a hug. One that I needed.

"Oh, I love you so much Harrison."

"I love you too Y/n."

"Guys, you have another guy who won't pay up. He's in the basement already." I looked at Tom who looked confused.

"Is everything okay?"

"I swear! If someone asks if everything is okay one more time, I'm going to take this gun that I always keep and I'm going to play Russian roulette with someone's head!" I reached in my holder and pulled out my colt. Harrison backed away raising his hands and Tom ran off.

"Sorry!" I heard him yell as he became farther.

"Princess, give me the gun." He held his hand out while the other is still raised.

"Ugh! I'm killing him, you can stay here." I walked down the halls my heels clacking, men's eyes on me. I see mom in the living room that I passed. I passed the kitchen to see Sam and Harry, then beside them I see Tom. I walked down the basement ready to take my anger and anxiety out.

"Please! Give me more time!"

"Sorry sir, but you're here at the wrong time." I pulled my knife out of my boot and looked at the men who were watching him.

*Gore warning*

I walked up to him sliding the knife over my tongue and standing behind him. I saw Harrison watching me from the door.

I ran the knife on his cheek deeply, hearing his screams made me feel a little better. I licked the blood off the knife and I saw Harrison smirk. And all this made me realize more how we are not ready for kids.

I walked in front of him.

"Let's play a small game? Shall we?"

"No! Please!"

"One bullet. Every hole you miss, I add a bullet."

I took out all but one bullet and rolled it. I aimed it at him.

"Let's play."

Bang

Nothing. I added another.

Bang

"Please! Please! Don't I have kids! I have a wife!"

"Should have thought about that before gambling your money away." I added another.

Bang

"You seem to be very lucky today. But no too lucky. Let's make a deal, see how much you luck can take? This is the 4th bullet, if you can miss this, you get to go free. If you don't well." I paused with a chuckle. "Obviously you die."

Bang

Blood splattered everywhere. More on me.

*Gore over*

"Seems like you weren't so lucky after all." I walked away seeing Harrison walk behind me.

"What's bugging you princess?"

"What did I tell you?" I said in between my teeth.

"I didn't ask if you were okay, because I know you're not okay. I asked what's bugging you." He said calmly and I knew If I stay here something would spill.

"I'm going on a run, want anything?"

"Yes, answers." He looked at me his hands on my waist and looked in my eyes. I avoided his beautiful ones. I couldn't look at them. I want the baby, and I love this life. I'm not saying I'm getting rid of this life, I'm saying I don't know how to raise them in this life. We have to protect them even more than normals do.

"I'm going to get pizza. For lunch." I walked out, not looking back.

"Haz, what's wrong with her?" I heard my mom ask before I walked out.

I walked to my car and hopped in. I knew my destination, but I didn't know how long I would be. I had to stop at a place. A place where love grew.

The more I drove, the better I got. I stopped at a house, one that Nikki still owns and walked in the woods behind it. Running, and running. I finally made it. Mine and my Prince's old kingdom. Our first castle.

"Hey, since you're my princess, and I'm your prince. Does this mean this is our castle?"

"Yes it does, my prince. Because one day we will get our own bigger castle and we'll raise our kids in it. It will be huge!" I waved my hand over our faces.

"I can see that." I saw his head turned towards mine and I faced him. His eyes were something I would die in, I would be happy to stay in his maze. I cuddled closer turning myself to my side so I could wrap my arm around him. My hand moved to his cheek.

"I want to spend forever with you, Harrison Osterfield." I chuckled. "I mean how good does Y/n Osterfield sound?"

"Too good, it's perfect." He kissed me softly. That was our first kiss. It was like he didn't want me to break.

I walked in, our things were still here. Our names that were carved in the wood. We even had a lock on the door. The key went around my neck recently. So now its with my princess charm.

Our blankets were still here with our pillows. They were covered in dust, but they were here. I looked around more, seeing old pictures. I looked in a drawer and found a photo album. I teared up. I took the two pregnancy tests I had in my pocket and stuck them in it.

"Our kingdom is still standing." I laughed to myself as tears softly flowed down. After I spent time in the house, I walked out. Kissing my hand and putting my hand on the wood of the door.

Memories were made here. Love was too. He was so gentle every time.

As I was walking back to my car I felt a sharp pain in my head. The next thing I knew was I was in a car.

A/n
Thx for reading!