Ch.7

Your Pov-

Your Pov-

Just stick to the plan...

It was a lot easier said than done. I layed back down, and just thought of more memories.

"That's great! You actually got the shot!" I had just met Harrison and he asked to play with me and Tom. Harrison had helped me make the shot, and I made it.

"You guys are way too excited!" I laughed at them. The blonde boy started to just dribble. He chuckled and Tom stood a little on the side, watching me and Haz become friends and soulmates.

It's crazy to think about how Tom brought together two soulmates.

I smiled as I got more comfortable in the bed.

We found a tree house in the woods.

"Haz! Look!" We weren't even dating yet. He ran up to it, and I followed behind. The door was unlocked and everything was extremely dusty like no one had been in here for years. There were old shelves and drawers. We looked in the drawers and saw nothing. Nothing was here, it was empty and dusty. That day me and Haz claimed it, we called it our castle.

"Princess, we are royalty." He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. "We found our castle." I looked at him funny, and smiled.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went to look around more.

We really are perfect for each other. We fit together, always have and always will. No words can make me think otherwise.

I heard Kyle snore next to me, and it reminded me that he was still breathing. Made me want to shove a pillow in his face until he stops struggling.

My eyes started to close and I was thinking of Haz.

Haz Pov-

It's getting very late. I can't keep my eyes open for very long and neither can anyone else. I have already chugged a few energy drinks, but they haven't quite kicked in yet. We can't seem to find anything on Leo's daughter. Other than she went missing a long while ago. She should be 7-8 now, and she went missing when she was 3.

I hope Y/n is okay

We looked at Leo's cameras, but we couldn't find anything. But we did suspect that they left from the back since no cameras were there. I called Leo.

"Hey Leo, what happened the day she went missing?"

"What do you mean."

"Do you guys do anything with her on that day?"

"We went to a local Fair. It was in the closest Walmart parking lot."

"Thanks."

I hung up and told the boys to get in the car and where we were going.

Y/n's Pov-
I woke up in a sweating fit. My body felt like I was trapped over a fire. I quickly remembered the dream as I put my hand on my chest.

"I don't love you, and you know I never will." Harrison was hovering over my trembling body, my body that was covered in blood, marks and bruises. Tears were streaming down my face.

"You do! I know you do!" I screamed. Kyle popped up instead of Harrison.

"No he doesn't!" My head turned towards Harrison that was tied to a chair, face beaten.

"Y/n." Was all he said. The room turned black and I was put in a spot light. I got off the ground an started to run.

"Y/n! Help!" I could hear Harrison scream in fear, as he sobbed.

"Harrison!" I tried to find him but I couldn't.

I ran more till in front of me in view I could see him. By now I was getting closer. When I was a few feet in front of him, Kyle stood in front of me. Blocking me from getting to him. Of one his men stood behind Harrison and Kyle held me, trapping me from behind. The man started to cut Harrison, each cut getting deeper.

"Stop! Please!" I screamed in horror. Harrison didn't deserve this.

"Y/n take care of our baby. Please." Kyles grip became tighter and he started hitting my stomach repeatedly.

And now here I was, tears streaming softly as I had already sat up. I put my legs against my chest and held them there. My head resting down on my arms. I felt the bed shift beside me and an arm place itself on my back.

"What's wrong?" I wanted to scream at him, I wanted to make his life a living hell. But I couldn't, I needed to stick to the plan, for me and my baby.

"Had a nightmare, but it's okay. I'll be fine." I lifted my head up, my tear stained cheeks showed and I gave him a small smile. Completely faking it, because I'm sure my eyes had a tint of red. He scooted in closer to me, something I really hated was for him to get close to me, he put his arm around my waist and pulled me into his lap. His arms wrapped around my waist and his head rested itself on my shoulder.

This made me think of how Haz handled me crying.

"Princess? Princess, come here." I was crying that night after the funeral once again. I knew Harrison had trouble keeping it in too. He sat me in his lap to where I was facing him. Our foreheads touching, he started to him a tune.

"You are my sunshine, my only sun shine, you make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away." He hummed it again. And by that time my head was in the crook of his neck. Him humming and rubbing circles on my back quickly put me to sleep.

I remember waking up, and I found out he never moved. He put our pillows behind him and he slept like that.

I started to cry more. I didn't want to be here with Kyle, I wanted Harrison.

A/n
I usually don't add these, but yeah I'm sorry it's short... I keep getting writers block... Sorry!