Ch.6

Haz Pov-

"Then let's go." I walked out the door meeting my 10 men. Was Ten really necessary, maybe but most likely not. You always have to be prepared for the unexpected.

"The entire time you are on this mission, you are going to do every word that I say. Got it?" They nodded. "We are going to another Mob boss's men's house, I killed his wife. We are going to wait there for him. And we are going to get the answer. Let's go." I explained. We got in our cars. 3 to be exact. Me, Tom, Harry, and Sam in one. Five of my men in another, and the rest if the five in the third car.

Another reason why I have 10 of my men is because if we find out where my Queen is. We are going to get her, that's a promise.

We drove to the place we were just at, and waited. Three cars spread around the area. We kept the other men on the phone because we were the closet to the house and the men could tell me which way he's coming from. It would help a lot if we knew, it might tell us where she could be. We waited for a while. By now it was 10:00 at night and he still hasn't come home.

"Boss, a car is coming."

"Which side are you on?"

"Behind you. He's heading from behind you."

"Okay, thank you." I looked in the back of my mirror waiting for this car to pass, and see if it goes to Leo's house.

Passes.... And.... It's Leo.

I drove quickly.

"Go. Block it."

We blocked the exit to the driveway. We ran to the porch and knocked down the door. There he was, Leo Alexander, he just saw his dead wife and he just saw me.

"Where is my Queen." I didn't ask, I demanded. He raised his hands. I watched a smirk rise on his face, and an evil feeling rush over him.

"Harrison Osterfield. Good to see you in person."

"You're about to not like it." I cocked the gun. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm going to say, you want the address to where she is?" He crossed his arms.

"Where is she." Tom, Sam and Harry had their guns pointed at him as well.

"Let's make a deal?" His face got angry, and still evil.

"Depends, what deal?" I spat at him.

"You help me find the person who killed or kidnapped my daughter. And I will tell you where to find Y/n, tell you how to get her out, and the guys weaknesses." He stuck out his hand for me to shake as to say they deal was on.

Sure it came across to me that it might take longer to find his daughter than to find Y/n. But he would be giving us straight answers.

"Deal." I shook his hand and put my gun down, and had the others do the same.

"Good." The deal was made. And yes it also came to me that what if he's going to snitch on us. I needed to do anything that I can to get Y/n back. And risking everything is something I would do.

"Here is my number, get to searching." A smirk grew on his face. I told my men to head to their cars, and left Leo with his wife, who was now no use for him. He didn't seem to care about her as he dragged the body out of the house and into the backyard. I got in and put my head on the steering wheel.

"Haz! Why would you agree to that?! Look how long it's taking us to find Y/n! And he might not even tell you where she is!" I didn't actually think of that.

"Look, we need to find her! And I will take every opportunity that I have to get her back!" I was getting a little angry, why was I the only one willing to risk everything for her. She is their sister!

"Okay, it's just," Tom paused. "What if we don't find her in time?" He put his head down.

"We will find her. I promise." I started to drive off. I was holding back all of my anger and all of my sadness.

When we got home I saw Nikki sitting on the couch.

"Where's Paddy?" Harry asked, seeing that Paddy wasn't with Nikki.

"He's in Sam and Harry's office looking through the cameras. And searching for things that could lead to Y/n. He didn't want to stop searching while you guys where gone." Nikki pointed to the office.

I nodded my head and walked in. Paddy looked very tired and he looked too focused to look back up at us.

"Paddy. You need to sleep." He looked at us and he had tear stains on his cheeks.

"We already lost her once, when she comes back we lose dad, we can't lose her for good this time. I'm not going to bed until you guys go to bed." His words made me feel bad for how he is feeling. I walked up to him and rubbed his back.

"Well, how's it going?" I asked.

"Me, or the work."

"Both."

"I feel like crap, I'm tired, and I just want to keep crying. And for the work, nothing, which is why I feel how I feel." I grabbed a chair and sat next to him.

"I know how that feels, Paddy. We all do." The others nodded. 

Your Pov-

By now we're were both out, and in bed. I was trying to fall asleep, but I just couldn't.

"Baby? Can't sleep?" I heard Kyle whisper.

"No."

"I'm sorry." He was sitting up, and my back was turned away from him.

"Tell me more about yourself, please." I softly begged. I heard him puff out air.

"Okay. I used to work for Harrison. That's how I found you, I found you when you first got to the mansion. To stay and work with Harrison." My eyes widened.

"You worked for Hazza?" I sat up and looked at him. Then it hit me.

Kyle Miller :
One of Harrison's main men, or used to be. He got fired a few months back when he talked trash about Dominic, and threatened to kill Harrison. All because Harrison wouldn't let any of his guys around me alone. And he tried to get to Lyndsey. So after everything that happened, she moved back to the US. And permanently left the Mob Business.

"Miller?" He nodded with a small smile, one I could barley see, because of how dark it was in the room.

I hated what was happening right now. And I wanted to run and kill him. But with his new men, they would kill me. I have to stick to the plan.

Just stick to the plan...