*Chapter 14

•••

(guys I know this isn't hotch but let's just pretend it is, the gif is Thomas Gibson in the move "a will of their own" so close enough)

We went back to Aaron's place once again without any questions asked. When I'd gone down to check on Penelope she was already completely wasted and seeming to have found a couple of friends. I didn't want to bother her so I sent her a quick message telling her I'll be out for the night and asked Nate to drive her knowing she'd get home safely.

Aaron had gone straight outside and gotten the car ready claiming that none of his friends would even notice if he had left. He then drove us back to his place which is where we're at now. Our lips hungrily devouring each other's mouths as the pile of clothes on his floor grew rapidly.

My delicate hands reach up to his jaw touching the smooth, newly shaved skin. The thought of him with a beard crosses my mind and the thought makes me push my thighs together.

His hands brushes against my bare back and he slowly lays me down on the mattress before standing back up to take off his polo shirt.

It wasn't til now that I could see the scars littered across his chest, the faint light spilling in from the hallway making hem visible. There must be at least nine or so scattered all around his toned chest and stomach. I hadn't noticed them last time.

I was curious, obviously, but having someone accidentally bring up traumatic memories in bed is a serious mood killer so I save the question for later.

His soft lips connects with mine again and I feel myself melt into the mattress.

Fuck, he's a good kisser.

The way he takes his time exploring every inch of my mouth as if it's the last time he'll ever get to kiss me again is driving me insane. His lips are so delicate and soft yet he still shows how hungry they are for me.

His fingers softly brushes against the side of my waist, a trail of goosebumps following behind his touch. He slowly shifts himself lower and lower while leaving soft pecks down my neck, between my breasts and all the way down to my abdomen before hovering over my underwear.

His fingers traces the hem of my underwear and I lift my hips up so he can discard them completely. I look down my naked body seeing him propped up on his elbows with his head between my legs. His large hands are gripped onto my upper thighs with his head buried between my legs.

That is one beautiful view.

He looks up at me and I meet his striking brown eyes, I can see every bit of want in his eyes. It makes my heart jump but before I can process the little jolt in my chest I feel his tongue lick a slow stripe up my core. I arch my back and let out a whiny moan as he continues to drag his tongue up and down my slit.