Chapter 3

I slip on my leather gloves before stepping into the elevator pressing on the seventh floor

I slip on my leather gloves before stepping into the elevator pressing on the seventh floor. The floor is a white marble color and the walls are covered in mirrors. I look at myself, making sure everything is perfect.

The black pants hug my legs nicely so it'll be easy to move once I get inside and my hair is slicked tightly into a low ponytail keeping any strands out of my face.

For being about to rob an apartment I sure as hell look hot.

I check my watch seeing that it's 2:20 am. Right on time.

Garcia had given me all the information I need to know such as floor plans, passwords, security system and so on. But I'm still feeling nervous which should be understandable since I am committing a crime, but normally I'm not.

Maybe it's the fact that this guy works within the FBI that's making my stomach flip out. Probably.

The elevator makes a ding noise and the doors slide open. I sneak a look down the hallway making sure it's empty before pulling my hood on so my face is shadowed.

The walk down the hall is quick and when I arrive to the door I send a message to Garcia telling her I'm about to go in.

I take out the two lock picks from my pocket and start getting to work. The skill looks easy in the movies but let me tell you it's incredibly hard in real life.

I hear the click and a satisfied smirk forms on my lips as I open the door.

The apartment is dark, the only light coming from the moon peeking through the blinds. I close the door behind me as I quietly step inside taking my hood off.

I begin with the kitchen searching each drawer carefully. I take my time since this Aaron Hotchner won't be coming back until tomorrow afternoon.

I don't find anything worth keeping and I let out a frustrated sigh moving towards the living room.

I though Garcia said this guy was loaded?

The living room is empty of any valuables as well, except for some spare cash lying on the coffee table which I grab. I walk down the hall searching behind picture frames and paintings for any hidden items but once again find nothing.

My patience is starting to run out and I have absolutely no desire to be here risking the chance of getting my ass thrown in jail just to end up empty handed.

I step into the bathroom switching on the lights. The walls and floor are covered in black tiles matching the sink. I open the cupboard above the sink revealing a few razors, tooth brush and other men's stuff. I pick up his cologne opening the lid and smelling it.