Chapter 9

It was a dreadful walk home

It was a dreadful walk home. Three people mistook me for a prostitute, one drunk guy thought I was his girlfriend and someone tried to lure me into their car.

Love being a woman.

Other then that I was fine, it's not like I have a car and I'm not going to bother Penelope when she has a guy over.

I arrive outside Penelope's apartment at eleven, fishing up the key from my purse. Hopefully her "friend" wasn't here or else this wouldn't be such a good first impression.

I open the door locking it behind me seeing Pen and her guy friend from the bar sitting on the couch, an awkward silence falling over the room as both of them look at me slightly concerned.

I mean I don't blame them. My hair is messed up, make up is smeared, I'm missing a bra and I probably look pissed as hell.

"Uhm...hi I'm Derek," Derek waves at me from the couch cautiously.

"Ella," I smile politely, "I'm going to get cleaned up, I'll be out in a bit."

I walk straight to the shower, washing my hair and makeup off. I don't know if I should tell the details about tonight to Penelope or not. It's probably best if I don't.

I get out of the shower putting my hair up in a towel. Blow drying my hair is definitely not a challenge I'm willing to tackle tonight since my whole body is aching and my mind can't stop thinking about a certain FBI agent.

Once again, I don't regret anything, the opposite of that, but I'm mostly confused. Thinking about him and what we had done to me earlier tonight made my stomach tingly. I enjoyed it a lot, maybe too much.

I let out a frustrated sigh and change into some casual clothes before walking back to the living room.

"Derek just left," Penelope says already beginning to clear the table.

"Aw man, I didn't scare him of did I?" I joke walking to the kitchen helping her clean.

"Surprisingly not but he has work tomorrow morning," she says.

"So tell me about your night," I say beginning with the dishes.

"Oh my gosh, it was amazing!" She grins. "We had so much fun and we have a lot more in common then I though. And -ugh I just love our friendship, he's so easy to talk to and he doesn't judge me."

"Friendship?" I ask.

"Yeah," I says her eyes averting towards a blank walk like she's thinking deeply about something, "I just think we're better of as friends."

"That's amazing," I smile at her, "are you meeting him again?" I ask her.

"Probably," she nods, "anyways tell me about your night because -like -wow." She says gesturing towards my body.

"Nothing special," I shrug nonchalantly, "I met up with Nate and Ashley at the club and we hung out."

"I hope Nate wasn't the one who did that?" She says pointing at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. She doesn't say anything but instead grabs both of my upper arms spinning me around towards the purple mirror that's hanging on the wall.

I look at myself, my mouth dropping open. My eyes trail down my body. Purple hickeys are scattered all around my neck and chest.

"Wow," I say kind of amazed. How he managed to make so many? I honestly don't know, but there's something exciting about seeing the way he had marked me.

Memories from earlier starts to pile into my brain and suddenly I'm craving him again. His lips on mine, on my body. His hands on my waist and the sounds of his grunts and moans.

"Yeah, wow," Penelope says shortly, "Anyways, tell me about the lucky person who did this."

"It's no one," I shrug, "just some guy at the club."

"What's his name?" She asks turning her back to me, continuing with the dishes in the sink.

"Uhm...Anton," I lie. I'm a good liar so it doesn't surprise me when Pen nods along. "Anyways I'm heading to bed now, long night." I tell her.

"I bet," she laughs and I smile walking off to the guest bedroom.

———
Just a quick filler chapter, I know it's short but next one will be longer I promise.

Happy reading everyone and thanks for 300 reads <3

!!vote!!