*Chapter 17

•••

(sorry for posting so late but quick recap: last chapter they were at dereks birthday party and Ella and Hotch had plans to meet up Saturday later that week

(sorry for posting so late but quick recap: last chapter they were at dereks birthday party and Ella and Hotch had plans to meet up Saturday later that week. +Ella is being stalked)

———

Derek's birthday celebration had been more enjoyable then I want to admit. Turns out feds aren't terrible company after all. But that doesn't mean I will start hanging out with them.....except for Aaron.

It's dangerous to be with him, I know that. He could take out his handcuffs any second and arrest me if he wants to. A part of me hates the idea of walking on egg shells around him but the other part lives for the thrill of the risk.

I can't help it. He's so mysterious, it's intriguing. I'm drawn to him and I know the feeling is mutual. Usually my victims are easy to break. All it takes is a soft stroke on the arm and a peck on the cheek for them to get wrapped around my finger.

But it's not the same with Aaron. Every time I'm with him it's like I'm the one who's crumbling apart. And every time I'm not, I find myself craving his touch on my skin and his lips on mine.

I should hate it. Feeling like this. But I don't. Every time I tell myself it's the last time I always find myself giving in in the end.

Like now.

I knock on the door in front of me on a Saturday late afternoon. While waiting for the door to open I anxiously tap my shoe against the floor, my heart rate escalating. I shouldn't be this nervous.

The door swings open and I almost choke on the air due to the view in front of me.

Aaron is standing there looking down at me with only a towel wrapped around his waist and another one in his hand. His hair is wet, droplets of water trickling down from the dark silky strands and down to his bare chest. The hand gripped around the towel reaches up to dry his hair making the muscles in his arm flex due to the movement.

Oh god.

"Sorry, I'll get changed," he steps aside so I can come in, "wait here." he says with a sly smirk obviously noticing me shamelessly checking him out. He's about to walk back down the hall but I'm quick to grab his arm making him turn around.

"Or don't," I smile mischievously looking up at him. He smiles back down knowing that his little trick worked.

He grips my waist pulling me into a deep kiss while kicking the door shut with his foot. I kiss him back instantly feeling my body erupt with fireworks.