Chapter 14

***Authors Note - This chapter does contain consensual sexual content. Nothing overly graphic or extended but it's there if that's an issue for anyone.

I chose the song above since it fits so well for this chapter and frankly, Zak Abel is hot!***

Can tried to play it off as just curiosity as why he wanted to see Tin's room but his earlier confidence was faltering now that they were in the bedroom with the door closed. He shook his head no when Tin moved to turn on the overhead light and said "just turn on a few lamps." The room didn't have a lot of personal items on display but Can spent some minutes quietly exploring and touching various objects. The room was extra large with enough room for not only the bed and closet but a desk, couch and even additional storage cupboards.

"Enough being nosey." Tin patted the spot next to him on the sofa. "Come sit down."

The two sat next to each other and no words were spoken. Can leaned back into the sofa while Tin leaned into Can. Their fingers entwined and held tight.

"Why did you want to see my room?"

"I just did. You don't have any photos displayed."

"No, like I'd want a photo of my family on the table next to my bed watching me fuck."

"You do that in here?" The look on Can's face was so shocking Tin couldn't help but let out a big whelp of laughter.

"Hell no, I was just teasing you. You're the only person other than my family or household staff that's ever been in my bedroom. And even then, they can only come in if invited." He reached out to pull Can closer. "You're special. Don't you think you should give me a proper thank you?"

"Okay." He might have invited himself into the bedroom and had an idea of what could happen next, he certainly wasn't experienced enough to know what should happen next. But a kiss seemed a good start so he lifted his face, closed his eyes and puckered. Their lips met in a soft quick kiss. Then another and another - each one longer and more intense and lips parted and tongues pushed, pulled and probed.

Mouths moved against each other in a fight to see which could kiss the other on the neck, shoulders, chest first. Buttons were undone, hands searched and squeezed and teased. Their hips ground together and Can gasped and arched his pelvis up, over and over, trying to increase the friction between his hard cock and Tin's groin. "Touch me" he finally said, moving Tin's hand down to his zipper, urging him on. Tin paused, shocked at the order. "Come on, hurry" the younger boy whined. Tin snuck his hand into the pants, down below the underwear until his fingers touched the soft skinned yet hard organ. He was more well endowed than Tin expected and as his fingers moved he swore the boy grew even larger.

The moans out of Can's mouth were almost lewd as Tin stroked and squeezed his cock. He wanted to urge the boy to return the favor and touch him too but one look at Can's flushed face, teeth biting down on his lower lip in pleasure and he decided no, this time is just for you. He increased speed to match the boy's breath rate and continued to watch his face until Can came. "Oh my god" he whimpered as he buried his face into the crook of Tin's neck, embarrassed but still kissing the other between ragged breathes as he waited for his body to stop twitching.

They rested together for a few minutes, Tin's hand still in place lightly holding Can's softening cock. He finally pulled his hand out and said "I'll go wash my hands."

"Hmmm."

The on-suite bathroom was large with a walk-in glass enclosed shower and a double sink vanity. Tin fretted as he washed his hands. Can looked like he enjoyed what I did. Did I do okay? The corner of his lips quirked up in a pleased smile as he recalled Can's face as he orgasmed. He felt him semi-soft erection grow hard again with the memory.

"I can help you with that, you know" a voice from behind startled him out of his daydream. He raised his face and his eyes met Can's in the mirror. The younger boy then gently licked his lips and swallowed hard like it took all his courage to say that sentence.

Tin turned off the faucet and turned towards the other boy, his hands still dripping wet. "Help me with what?" he asked.

"That." His finger gestured toward Tin's groin and he shyly smiled.

"Yes, take off your clothes" was his only reply. Tin undressed first and stepped into the shower and turned on the faucet and adjusted the water temperature until the spray was warm. Can's arms snaked around his middle and when he felt the kiss to his shoulder turn to a bite, Tin's moan echoed louder than expected within the glass and tile walls.

The two boys leaned against the shower wall and each other, their legs wobbly. Can fumbled clumsily getting Tin off earlier but what he lacked in skill, he more than made up for with a willingness to take direction. Tin had barely came before Can's hard cock was poking him in the thigh and he was demanding to be touched again. "But maybe this time, you can use your mouth instead? Please?"

Yes, Can was shameless. But there was only so much time before the hot water ran out so he risked asking for what he wanted. And Tin, wanting the boy he liked so much to be happy, obediently sank to his knees in response.

So now the two boys held each other until their heartbeats slowed down to a normal rate. Can pulled away and stood tall as he squared his shoulders. His hand brushed wet bangs out of his eyes as he made direct eye contact with Tin, raised his chin, and prettily asked "Tin, will you be my boyfriend?"

The smile on Tins face communicated his feelings just fine but he still said "Yes, of course. I thought we already were. But you're not being a very good boyfriend. I've only came once today while you've already had 2 orgasms!" He raised an eyebrow as a tiny smirk played along his mouth.

"But we don't have enough time before we'll run out of hot water."

"Oh no baby. Rich people have tankless water heaters. We'll never run out of hot water." He leered as his hands reached out to grab Can's hips to pull him closer. "We can spend all night in here if we want."

The whining started up again. "But I'm already hungry again and hey! Oh! Oh...mmm....hmmm....yes. Oh my fucking God yes."